Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_ginger_ (Slough - SL2)  (Read 1566 times)

14 review(s) for sexy_ginger_ (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those who reviewed ginger/Julie before. And to those that me offered feed back, via pm's   :hi:

Services:
Kissing
FK
OWO
Hand job
Tit Wank
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid) Julie, English is ok to good.

Location: Flat in modern complex. Bedroom was clean, small to medium sized, with a on a mattress on the floor and a small mirrored wardrobe. Small to mid sized bathroom (basic) with a real bath + shower attachment and limited toiletries. Parking zones in the complex (so don't park there, unless you want a ticket) + pay and display near by (ranging from £3 to  £6 a day). Local supermarket offers (3 hours) free parking if you spend £5 and enter your reg. Non permit zones 10+ min way.
Overground/Train = Slough, 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: No full face pictures (a likeness to Keira Knightley, IMO) and body shots are fair to good.

The girl: medium to long red hair, size 10 (is fair) 5 foot 9, Mid to late 20s. Real tits (C cup and nice big nipples). She has a few tattoos (distinctive ones, on her leg and back).

Plus + Very good attitude and service (IMO).  No Clock watching and really gets into the sex  :thumbsup:

I will add,

We both got very, sweaty + lots of kissing and her wiliness to take it to round 3, combined with, her attitude and service. Made this a very positive punt for me.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:59:03 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

Great review, Don. Thanks for coming out this way to test the waters - there aren't many decent WGs in these parts.

She sounds great. Will try to book after bit of a break from punting, but, given the issue of B&S in previous review, will proceed with caution.

KenniLingus

Definitely on my HL - love a ginger!

Offline dizietsmae

I just saw her and she is a banging good fuck, I came 3 time in an hour!!!!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Fatdude

Profile pictures changed and look fantastic but can't decide if it matches the pictures from the_don.

Can anyone confirm this is same girl?  I'm itching to take a trip to Slough based on these reviews but any other recommendations in that area if this one falls through?

Thanks

Offline Cunning Punt

Profile pictures changed and look fantastic but can't decide if it matches the pictures from the_don.

Can anyone confirm this is same girl?  I'm itching to take a trip to Slough based on these reviews but any other recommendations in that area if this one falls through?

Thanks

If you read Don's review, his assessment was it was the girl in the px - the px seem to be similar or the same to the ones that were there previously.

However, this is irrelevant because, going on recent reports, you are unlikely to see the girl in question because there is bait and switching going on.
I suggest you read the full threads on a couple of the more recent reviews.

This is why I asked those who had been bait and switched to write a standalone negative review - rather than just adding to positive reviews - in order to prevent other punters being disappointed and having a wasted journey, but they haven't yet.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:26:45 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Fatdude

Thanks Cunning Punt

Might be me but I really couldn't match up the new profile px to the ones the_don posted - look  fuller in the original px to me and can't see chin in new ones.

As you say though I should listen to the bait and switch discussion and not my little fella. Guess I missed out this time.