Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Cumming (now in Southgate, North London) - time waster  (Read 848 times)

24 review(s) for Barbie Cum (17 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yonimax

I contacted Barbie yesterday requesting an evening appointment today. She asked me to confirm again today and I did so again with a text and was duly acknowledged by Barbie. So I take the train in this shitty weather, goto that god awful zone 4 place when the Piccadilly line is not working and 15 minutes before the booking ask for the house number. Meanwhile she had texted me about 45 min before to confirm(again!) if I was going to be there - which I obviously missed because I was in the tube/train. Once I asked for the house number she replies sarcastically "Nice... I texted you....blah blah I am now at a Yoga class till 10.30pm ..." I immediately cancelled the appointment and headed back home. She did apologise later but obviously I am now done. Whatever 4 hour 'yoga' class it was she should better start running or take courses in scheduling - considering she must be a 'student' anyway. This did not seem like a double booking like the OP's case below but I will avoid her !!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link corrected by admin]

Offline The_Don

I contacted Barbie yesterday requesting an evening appointment today. She asked me to confirm again today and I did so again with a text and was duly acknowledged by Barbie. So I take the train in this shitty weather, goto that god awful zone 4 place when the Piccadilly line is not working and 15 minutes before the booking ask for the house number. Meanwhile she had texted me about 45 min before to confirm(again!) if I was going to be there - which I obviously missed because I was in the tube/train. Once I asked for the house number she replies sarcastically "Nice... I texted you....blah blah I am now at a Yoga class till 10.30pm ..." I immediately cancelled the appointment and headed back home. She did apologise later but obviously I am now done. Whatever 4 hour 'yoga' class it was she should better start running or take courses in scheduling - considering she must be a 'student' anyway. This did not seem like a double booking like the OP's case below but I will avoid her !!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86605.msg1062008#msg1062008

For linking reviews

External Link/Members Only

Please add links as requested:

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
- Please include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Offline yonimax

Cheers Don forgot about the links!

Offline Nagilum

It seems she has not learnt her lesson.

It's wholly unacceptable to have done this to you. A good service provider would wait and not leave. 

I won't be returning to see her on the basis of these two reviews.

ramrodronnie

It seems she has not learnt her lesson.

It's wholly unacceptable to have done this to you. A good service provider would wait and not leave. 

I won't be returning to see her on the basis of these two reviews.

I'll second that Nagilum.