Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishJess-London Outcall--Sexy, Young British Girl  (Read 5002 times)

10 review(s) for Englishtiffanyx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

B17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jess is a very sexy early 20's British girl. We agreed to meet at my hotel in the lobby for a 2 hour session. Rather than wait for her text in my room, I decided to sit in one of the lobby couches and read the paper with an eye on the door and hopeful expectations. Being a very busy hotel, every woman who walked in was observed. Then, a very sexy yet innocent looking brunette walks through the door and immediately takes her iPhone out to start texting....a second later  I get the "I am here" text....Perfect.

The girl, longish dark hair, slightly tanned complexion (later to learn that she is half British-half Mediterranean....she can tell you which :) Very pretty face, nice figure, medium height,very innocent brown eyes, and amazing breasts.

I got up and introduced myself. She smiled and we were off to my room. As is typical, I immediately asked her to get naked. Blood pressure definitely on the rise with the excitement level as she peeled off her jeans and flipped off her top. Gleeful as a school boy, I introduced my lips to her breasts. Then I ushered her over to the bed. At this point, I am still fully dressed and she is stark naked. Looking at her body she reminds me quite a bit of Kim Kardashian...but more wholesome and perhaps a bit more refined ass but perfect. Her hip-ass ratio is perfect engineering...

I was not sure how I wanted to take this and she seemed eager for whatever...so I decided to move toward a more PSE experience and went right to "A"...which was almost a religious experience. The only issue I had was being substantially older than Jess, I felt like a despoiler. I got over that pretty quick and we moved through a repertoire of positions including some requiring some real agility on Jess' part. Finished with CIM...round one.

After some intriguing conversation, we gravitated into round two and ended up in the shower. This was fun as we did it standing, me behind with her amazing breasts pressed against the glass enclosure, completely visible in the mirror across from the shower--then we decided to take advantage of the large bath. I filled the tub halfway, she got in followed by me on top--facing each other. Perhaps, one of the best missionaries ever! I finished CIM and she swallowed.

Not certain what it is about this girl, probably a bunch of things...but one of the greatest raptures I have had....ever! I think it is that she is young, intelligent, gorgeous, and does it for more than the money. Either way...I can hardly wait to see her again!!

Prices as stated--AND I would highly recommend!

Offline collector

Many thanks for that.
Saw her posts in UKE and said had another AW profile before. Bit of search and I guess this is the old profile External Link/Members Only

Goes in my to do list.

Offline PLeisure

Sounds promising :)
Oddly, her AW profile is no longer live :(
 - can you detail her rates, please. Was 'A' extra?
Natural boobs, or.... ?
Any teenage puppy fat?
Firm butt, or... ?

cheers  :hi:

Offline collector

Natural boobs, or.... ?
Any teenage puppy fat?
Firm butt, or... ?

No good  :dash: it was still active a couple of hours ago. Rates were £80 for 1/2 hour and £120 for 1 hour.
I'll let OP answer about the extras  :rolleyes:

Offline PLeisure

No good  :dash: it was still active a couple of hours ago. Rates were £80 for 1/2 hour and £120 for 1 hour.
I'll let OP answer about the extras  :rolleyes:
cheers, c  :hi:
Saw her info on UKE... £200/hr for out-call  :scare:

Offline collector

Considering there is no more AW link, let's post UKE link External Link/Members Only

Offline Thepacifist

Natural boobs, or.... ?
Any teenage puppy fat?
Firm butt, or... ?

Natural boobs. Fit stomach. Firm bum.  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for review.
Looks like a good find to me. Do you know which part of London she does incalls?

Offline tantric talents

post got duplicated for some reason so modded this one :hi:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:39:22 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Stephan200210

I find it very strange when a girl is just reviewed, and positively, and then her AW entry is no longer there. Maybe she does not know about UK punting, or indeed that there was going to be a review. But surely a good review prompts some discussion on this forum and a good review can easily get added to punter's hit lists. so, from a simple marketing perspective, why would someone, who presumably is still active, take down her AW profile? always a mystery to me.

Offline somerandomfella

Glad there's been a review. Really liking her look, very sultry and was on my hotlist. Does she FK? This could be my last punt for a while, so hoping she's a good one...

Offline corduroykid

Offline tantric talents

Lovely girl. Saw her yesterday in Sloane Ave. Review to follow.

Offline RegionalAndy

Any info you could PM? Her AW has disappeared :scare:

saeedhusain

Profile disappeared  :angry: :angry:

was looking forward to meet her

Offline PLeisure

Yes, she's just mentioned on UKE that her profile's been reported again.
AW really need to sort their shit out - way too many WGs are being sabotaged by idiots abusing the system  :diablo:

Offline punterstanding

Any info you could PM? Her AW has disappeared :scare:

You could always do something for yourself and look her up on UKE as others have done rather than expecting everyone to run around for you  :hi:

Offline RegionalAndy

I asked for any info not a private eye investigation mate

Offline punterstanding

I asked for any info not a private eye investigation mate

Fair nuff. You just sit back there and don't strain yourself.

Offline collector