Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone seen Sara Louise?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline largecock1234567

Hi guys anyone seen Sara as there is no feedback and seeing her later on today.External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Xsara%2DlouiseX 

Ming

Her profile is only 4 days old!

Will look forward to the TOFTT review  :thumbsup:

Ming  :hi:

Offline largecock1234567

I know ming but it goes on to say in her profile she's been doing it 3 years... oh and this is because yesterday's discussion let me down this morning.

Offline largecock1234567

OMG....Well went to see her...and she's pure filth but looks like she is a proper old battle axe!!! so if your looking for a hottie and not a 60 year old that will eat you alive and rim the fuck out of you then this is a no go. :vomit:

Offline azrael

OMG....Well went to see her...and she's pure filth but looks like she is a proper old battle axe!!! so if your looking for a hottie and not a 60 year old that will eat you alive and rim the fuck out of you then this is a no go. :vomit:

So there will be review shortly then... P.s im confused her aw page states she's 32 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:25:18 pm by azrael »

Benson50

So there will be review shortly then... P.s im confused her aw page states she's 32 :hi:

Me too as, also, she doesn't offer rimming.

Offline largecock1234567

I know.... there is no way she is 32 .... 42 possibly .... would  said she's had a bit of a hard life. Also I know rimming not on her profile but she said because I'm such a clean boy and she liked my are she went for it. :hi:
I will do review when I get better chance.