Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MsAnnabellex - Newport Hotel  (Read 5444 times)

7 review(s) for  WelshModelAnnabelle (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline charch

Date - Mid January

Location - 5* hotel in Newport

The Girl
-
Height: 5'10"
Dress:
Size 8-10
Breasts: 32  Enhanced
Hair: Long Raven/Dark brown hair
Face: Stunning
Body : Hot Hot, nipple pierced, full lips, stunning girl.

Duration
- Overnight

Cost: £ 1200

Services :
Everything owo, cim, anal, sex various positions (Covered), tie and tease, spanking

Communication
: Professional

The Meeting :

We have been meeting for about a year and have said we would do something different for a while, push the boat out shall we say.
So this worked as a late Xmas & birthday present.
We met and had a light lunch and a glass of wine while the room while waiting for the room and caught up. Dinner was booked for 8 so we had a few hours.
Round 1 :
As soon a we got in the room a passionate girlfriend experience, straight into the deep french kissing, peeling one an others clothes off, plenty of owo and reverse oral, rimming,  the occasional bit of spanking. Sex was on the bed in various positions then ended up in a chair  with reverse cowgirl  and anal to finish off. Great start to the day. We gave each other a light massage and some reverse oral just for good measure to wind down.  Something fairly light became a great intense sex session.

Round 2 :
After dinner with the curtains open Annabelle stripped me and tied me to a chair then stared undressing herself slowly while giving the boy sufficient attention ! On with the blind fold - she pulled me forward on the chair and started owo while occasionally using ice cubes on my balls !
She then untied me and laid me on the bed still blindfolded. Where i was a little lazy and allowed Annabelle to stay in control while i was giggling. I took the blind fold off when she asked for doggy, at this stage i was feeling like i was king of the world and started to spank her a little firmly which she enjoyed and let rip. But all was fine.
At some point later i blew my load in her mouth.
Quite a surreal experience with the blindfold.

Slept a little

Round 3
Woke up with morning glory which was followed by some passionate kissing and sex under the sheets/ duvet.
Worn Out !!!

Conclusion

Fantastic experience with some one who i am familiar with. I would do this again without thinking twice, just time and cost

Score
10/10

Will i return - Yes

Will we do it again - Yes at some point

Value For Money:
A difficult one because we all value our money differently but as it was a one off yes

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:25:22 am by charch »

Offline pork sword

Great Review Charch, Really enjoyed reading of your experience, I would be buzzing for weeks after that session! Regarding 'Value for money'  I think you hit the nail right on the head in your sentence. You only have one life so enjoy it...

np500

Agree, good read, if your like me and the only sex you get is paid for, never say no to anything from a 30 blow job to takeing a stunning beuty on holiday for a fortnight, if that's your thing, so long as you have the resources.  enjoy it while you can, very very long time dead !

Offline charch

Thanks guys, just like to acknowledge thatguy for the format, made my 1st review so much easier.
Cheers

Offline charch

Date -November

Location - Annabelle's House

An Absolute stunner, turns my head in every way, tall, elegant, real lady. Brilliant boob job. Sensitive pierced nipples as all her parts are. Very sexual !!

4 hours + including a catch up after a holiday

Cost: £ 800

Services : I made the coffee but she did everything else you could wish for. Everything Dfk, owo, reverse oral, rimmimg her, cim, anal, sex various positions (Covered) and a few cwtches as well.

The Meeting :

We are familiar with one another which made the setting up of this meet easy.
She is back after a few weeks following an operation and holiday. And I think she has missed the sex and took it out on me.
She was rampant and it was like new girlfriend sex but better, as we new what we both liked as well.
She took control and told me where and how she wanted it and was only to happy to oblige.
This is what gym workouts are for.
My legs started to go after a while and in all fairness she just jumped on top and got on with it to give me a break.
There was some mutual massages between sessions and a good laugh as it should be.

I think we both need a good session for different reasons and i think we both got what we wanted. Both our legs went to jelly walking down the stairs.

Conclusion
I don't think you can get better sex than this, it was mutual, spontaneous, and fun for the both of us. Cant be like this every time but when it is, it is.

Will i return - Yes, always.
Value For Money: Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

fenderstrat31

Good review Charch and an interesting read.
Was just about to put her on the HL, but then saw the price! £800 for 4 hours is a bit hot for me.
Her hourly rate of £200 is right at the top end for Welsh SP's, is she really that good compared to other top end end providers?

Offline charch

We chatted about this meet for a while and it started up as a 2 hour booking and we just carried on. So I paid her fairly. We chatted downstairs for a bit which is outside the 4 hours bedroom time.
She is at the top end of the Welsh girls, all 3 are great (Sienna & Mollie) but Annabelle really does it for me. 
If you can visit her she has my recommendation.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:12:32 pm by charch »

misshit

Could probably have 3 threesomes for the same price but sounds like you had a great punt which is all that matters

Offline charch

Thank you, M. Yes it was great. Up there as one of my best sessions.
And yes i'm trying to book a threesome at the moment.

Offline Mil 34

She is up there with the best of them. £200 an hour is top money but she's better than most

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  She is someone who I will be trying to see by the end of the year.  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Glad you enjoyed Charch, and thanks for the review.  Interesting how similar to Sienna and Mollie she looks (don't know about facially, obviously, but very similar bodies). 

Also noticed the duo pic in her gallery is the same one Welsh Barbie has in hers, so they obviously do duos.

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you enjoyed Charch, and thanks for the review.  Interesting how similar to Sienna and Mollie she looks (don't know about facially, obviously, but very similar bodies). 

Also noticed the duo pic in her gallery is the same one Welsh Barbie has in hers, so they obviously do duos.

Now that will be a great threesome. Well spotted Gatchaman.  :yahoo:

np500

Good review charch, as I tried to point out in my Kandice review, when you find an s p that you just enjoy and the feelings feel mutual you get sex u probibly won't find in civvy land , very expensive , but if you can afford it then there are no issues, the fact I couldn't warrant that amount is my issue , like I can't afford a jag, but like the others mentioned she is on my h l and like mollie etc , one day , as a treat type punt I guess.

Offline charch

Thanks Red. It was a one off booking that spun out of control which was great, we both had the time to let it happen.
Can't do it every week but occasionally is ok.  Its has been an expensive month, but got to see all the girls on my top 5.

Offline mrdiamond77

I managed to see her today after Amy cancelled on me due to her illness.  Very good looking woman.  :thumbsup:

theGOAT

Thanks for the interesting review Charch.

Had her on my HL for a while but was put off last time I considered booking her as her location was showing as Hereford.  Also with £50 extra for anal she is expensive IMO.

I take it her usual incall place is Cardiff?

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:32:29 pm by theGOAT »

Belisknor

Want to meet this girl and either Kandice or Molly for a threesome when I'm next in Cardiff which will be very soon considering how much fun I had with Sienna and Mollie just last week :yahoo:

Offline charch

Gatchaman,
Yes they and Carmen-XO (Welsh Carmen now I think) all have a look that works for me. Annabelle duos, most recently with Carmen-XO, Mollie and Sienna.
The Goat
She works either on the West side of Newport or Cardiff Bay.

Husqvarna360

Well guys, didn't think I would say this after all of the positive reviews on Anabelle but I didn't think much of her and thought it was quite a vanilla service, and my expectations after the reviews must have been expecting something different and I didn't have her as the best looking in the area.

She is very slim with a good body but,  it just wasn't natural and not a GFE or PSE I was hoping for..  But we all look for different things.

Jester269269

Great review she does look top draw

Offline charch

I have reviewed Ashliee before but as we have met in Bristol I thought you guys should understand how to bring the best out of her
Generally know her as MsAnnabellex for a long while.

We met in the morning in a central Bristol hotel.
The booking was only for 90 mins as i had business to attend to in another part of Bristol.

As we kind of know one another the comm's are easy and money sorted out.

£300.00 for 90 mins

I have always treated her like a lady I believe she is, nothing cheap here !

The DFK as i arrived is as good as a man good ask for and we continued by undressing one another and got down to business.

Nothing to kinky on this occasion, or 'weird' , as i guess we should understand one another by now, (3 years of regular meets).

She is stunning to look at dressed and with her clothes off its only what a lot of men can dream about seeing in real life.
A figure she works hard to maintain in perfect condition with great soft enhanced breasts.

We went through a few positions before taking off the condom to finish, i happily finished off over her breasts and face. A few hugs and another BJ for round 2. this went on for a while and hey no complaints here  :rolleyes:

A great booking, I think it is our 1st of the year.... a lot more to come....Just means I'll be in Bristol a bit more.

Have fun guys and treat her well.... it does bring out her best bits, even a wild side if your lucky.

Offline Roth

Cheers for the review.

Have fun guys and treat her well.... it does bring out her best bits, even a wild side if your lucky.

I don't think many of us punters on here treat prossies badly. :hi:

Offline TerryTibbs

£300 for 90mins !!!!

That is crazy pricing!

Terry  :timeout:

Online JimmySW

£300 for 90mins !!!!

That is crazy pricing!

Terry  :timeout:

Prices have all gone now - She must agree with you!

Offline knightofthegarter

£300.00 for 90 mins

I have always treated her like a lady I believe she is, nothing cheap here !

£100 for 30 minutes, too true nothing cheap here ! Good that you enjoyed it though

James999

Sa1

Hi guys I'm in Cardiff tomorrow and I've seen a lot said about this lady.. Just curious what her Oral service is like as that's always a big part for me! Any comments would be great?

Offline Mil 34

Got to be honest when I saw her she was very good. Absolutely stunning , great service by a top quality looking girl.
She was fine in attitude and I was very satisfied, but we all are different and look for different things out of these girls.
It's an expensive punt if your not satisfied.

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with Mil.  I saw her last year and I enjoyed my time with her.  Very pretty girl.  However I did prefer Mollie Matthews who charges the same rate.

Offline Mil 34

I saw molly a good while back, just as she had her boob op done and she was wearing a support bra for the duration of the punt, so didn't get as much enjoyment as I should have. Her price was cheaper then due to this.
A very good punt.
Only sienna I have left to see. Maybe one day when cash is more available

Husqvarna360

It's a shame I'm not fussed on enhanced breasts because I would have visited Mollie by now, but in terms of the premium cost girls I'm still interested in booking Amerie.... :hi:

Offline Mil 34

It's a shame I'm not fussed on enhanced breasts because I would have visited Mollie by now, but in terms of the premium cost girls I'm still interested in booking Amerie.... :hi:

I don't like fake tits either, much prefer natural ones. But the best fake ones I've seen are kandice s.

Melfort212

Amerie being Annabelle? I'd go if she did 30mins for £100 because of those titties.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw molly a good while back, just as she had her boob op done and she was wearing a support bra for the duration of the punt, so didn't get as much enjoyment as I should have. Her price was cheaper then due to this.
A very good punt.
Only sienna I have left to see. Maybe one day when cash is more available

I have Sienna, Barbie and Welsh Brunette to see.  But then again I do also punt over the bridge quite often.

Offline Mil 34

I haven't seen barbie either. But doubt I will because of the fake tits. Welsh brunette is a great punt but again massive fake tits

Husqvarna360

Amerie being Annabelle? I'd go if she did 30mins for £100 because of those titties.  :thumbsup:

Sorry of the premium rate girls in Cardiff Amerie is one of them was £200 now £180 hour.  Her new profile name is x Candy Channel x
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:28:44 pm by Husqvarna360 »

np500

How many times is she going to change her name ? I'm losing track of who I'm reading about ? Anyways, W B and welsh Barbie together with mollie all have large enhanced breasts, never thought I'd enjoy a pair never mind a large pair before I started this, but I'm converted, but I think the reason I'm converted is together with Kandice and scarlettjo ( seen all the girls meantioned ) , all have enhanced breasts but all are in great shape ( body wise ) and provide great service including DFk ( my must have ) etc , so I can't complain about any of them. Just had great times with them all, and thay ( breasts ) are great to get your hands on and play with .
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:48:52 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

I haven't seen barbie either. But doubt I will because of the fake tits. Welsh brunette is a great punt but again massive fake tits

I always have (and still do) prefer natural, but I am more relaxed about that now.  Kandice & Mollie's boob jobs have been very well done.