Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sensual_Melody, while she was in Swindon  (Read 772 times)

2 review(s) for Sensual_Melody (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uoti2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

0.5 hour incall (£60)

Communication: by text. Quick, efficient, impersonal but polite

Location: In Swindon at the time of the punt. In Leicester at the time of posting this review.
Her Swindon location was a studio flat in an insalubrious part of central Swindon.

Appearance: Melody's profile pics are genuine, but chosen to avoid drawing attention to her wobbly midriff. Good tits (natural C-cup, as claimed) and attractively tousled blonde hair. Facially nothing special, though her big blue eyes are a bonus. Okay skin for a woman in her mid-forties, which Melody surely is. She was dressed in something uninspiring but easy to remove, beneath which was a basque that was probably good in some way at some time, and stockings.
Hygiene alert! She was a bit whiffy downstairs. Yuck.

Personality: Good attempt at pretending to be friendly and interested. Good attitude during the action: plenty of enthusiasm, albeit mostly synthetic. Quieter afterwards, but still making a bit of an effort. Occasional flash of underlying impatience, but seemed more like general job dissatisfaction than anything specifically aimed at me.

Services:
* Lots of kissing, as promised on the profile. She really does kiss with tongues, and does so fairly well.
* She undressed both of us, in stages, which was enjoyable.
* OWO: good. Too much hand, but excellent mouth skills. Got me very excited.
* RO/69: urgh, smelly arse. Moreover, her crotch area was just plain unattractive. After a very short foray, I stopped even trying to have much to do with her nether regions. She gave the impression that she was as relieved by my decision as I was.
* Penetration (with condom, obviously): Cowgirl (my choice), pretty good. REALLY good when she was fully upright and slowly grinding away, so it was disappointing that she either couldn't or wouldn't maintain that position for more than a few seconds at a time.
* HR: poor. Needed me to explain - more than once - how to give a handjob.

During the session:
Some clock-watching, but she didn't say anything. I finished and left early anyway.
No time-wasting. Full-on with kisses etc. within sixty seconds of doing the paperwork.
No interruptions.
She gave me her full attention, although her 'phone beeped a couple of times.

After we finished:
Cleaning me up was apparently my responsibility, a fact she communicated through the medium of chucking a couple of wet-wipes onto me and then trudging into the ensuite. She left the door open for the thirty seconds she was in there and she returned dressed as she had been at the start of the punt. There was no sound of running water. This suggested an absence of showering, which (a) explained the smelly lower bits and (b) now leads me to apologise to the punter after me, if he's reading this: sorry about the sticky patches on the bed, and on the WG. Still, look on the bright side: if I were younger, I might be apologising to you for the half-pint of ejaculate dripping down from the ceiling.
A few abortive attempts at chat faded quickly into silence. I didn't feel rushed as such, but there was an element of awkwardness. I dressed, we exchanged one peck on the cheek and a brief forced smile, the door closed behind me and that was that. Outside, I checked my 'phone and was neither surprised nor particularly bothered to see that the entire half-hour punt, "door to door" as it were, had taken twenty-two minutes.

Summary:
Pros: approximately accurate profile, both text and photos; good tits, good hair; fairly good attitude during the action; good OWO; no time-wasting and no interruptions
Cons: not clean; saggy belly; multiple-occupancy venue (brothel) in seedy area; poor handwork; not very sociable while I was preparing to leave

Would recommend to others? Only if she were clean and smell-free.
Would I see her again? ditto.

Offline 123Mel456

Shame she looks pretty tidy and has some good AW feedback
Don't mind the older cougar but only when they are clean. They would expect the same of you!
Thanks for the review , better luck next time

Offline Lewis

Hygiene alert! She was a bit whiffy downstairs. Yuck.

She wasn't when I saw her last Friday evening. Quite the opposite in fact. She had a lovely sweet tasting pussy, and her arse wasn't smelly either.

I've been meaning to do a review of her (a positive one), but I've been pushed for time all this week, and the fact that her last day in Swindon for while was last Friday. Just saw your review though and wanted to put my view across.

2nd time I've seen Melody now. The last time was in May 2015. I was glad to see she was back in Swindon again and just from the txt I sent her, she remembered me from that last meeting.

The only thing that was smelly was the stale cigarette smoke on my clothes, which I detected upon leaving. Apart from that it was a 2nd enjoyable punt with her, and I look forward to the next time she's in Swindon.