Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sexy Laura - Gloucester  (Read 1455 times)

2 review(s) for sweet xx nicola (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mckie

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Spoke on the phone and she (or probably her madam) gave me the road name and postcode. As I was in Gloucester anyway, I was there 10 minutes later and parked in the nearby car park.

Incall
Residential street in GL1. I called for the number and flat number. Bit of a skanky house - the front door was not locked, there were no lights in the corridor and on exiting I noticed it had been kicked in.

Appearance / attitude
I was greeted by a reasonably pretty blonde girl who almost certainly is the girl in the photos. However, she had no charm. She went off for a couple of minutes with the cash - I'm not sure why I paid £60 for 30 minutes as it was clear from her attitude that she would give an average service at best - there was a £40 quickie service available and I should have gone for that. She wore a blonde nylon wig which was a bit ridiculous, she had very dark eyebrows, a petite frame but not a particularly toned or feminine shape. She had nipple rings in both nipples and slightly saggy tits for someone so young.

Service
She asked me what I wanted - I never like that - I like just to go with the flow. She started with a pathetic covered BJ - a bit of tongue action but little else. After a few minutes I got bored and asked for doggy, followed by her on top then finish in mish - she did make encouraging noises. Don't think she said a word to me as we got dressed.

Overall
Better than a wank, but don't bother - plenty out there who give a much better service. Disappointing - I've found that Polish is usually a sign of happy and enthusiastic girls - not this one. She wasn't Romanian in disguise - there was Polish lager in the kitchen and she was watching something Polish on youtube!

vw

Thanks for the review Mckie  :drinks:

Sounds horrible. thankfully the shit photos put me off before, glad they did after reading our review.

Offline Cunning Punt

Informative review. If the house is a shithole, then that's not usually a good sign.
Sorry it was a crap punt but thanks for the warning.

Better than a wank, but don't bother

Nice line.

I find Polish girls are a mixed bag and Hungarian girls generally good.

Offline Mckie

Thanks for the review Mckie  :drinks:

Sounds horrible. thankfully the shit photos put me off before, glad they did after reading our review.

To me, the shit photos were a sign that at least it wasn't a B&S. What didn't you like about what you saw? Help me avoid this situation in the future please!

Offline Mckie

Informative review. If the house is a shithole, then that's not usually a good sign.
Sorry it was a crap punt but thanks for the warning.

Nice line.

I find Polish girls are a mixed bag and Hungarian girls generally good.

Agreed on the shithole and Hungarian girls, but on the whole I've had good  experiences with Polish girls.

vw

To me, the shit photos were a sign that at least it wasn't a B&S. What didn't you like about what you saw? Help me avoid this situation in the future please!

Look at the carpet and blotchy wall.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wall plugs above bed, rooms hould not be a bedroom

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mckie

Nice work Sherlock. Now you mention it, what is she actually sitting on in that photo?!

Offline Stiltskin

Looks like the headboard joined to the bed frame.

Offline Roth

vw

Nice work Sherlock. Now you mention it, what is she actually sitting on in that photo?!

Non Photoshoped photos give much away if you take the girl away !