Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moist Victoria  (Read 1728 times)

3 review(s) for MoistVictoria (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnjo72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks 10/10
Service 10/10
body 10/10
photos 10/10
wow factor 10/10

The moist one (where do they get these names) was in Glasgow,  she loves it here, she said we treat her better than down south, she is Brazilian, was staying just off candleriggs and so handy, I almost fell in to the flat from the Albion St car park . Strangely a lack of comms beforehand, all texts which made me think English must be poor and suspicious,but she actually speaks very good English, better than most of us. All the way to the booking it was by text and then even at the door it was flat number until I pressed the button then up to the flat. She didn't answer just buzzed me in!!!! I had the dough ready for a 1/2 hour stay which was a ton and £150 for the hour and was ready to walk if it was a minger or run like fuck if Steven Seagal opened the door,but it was the girl in the photos who opened the door , I kid you not. She is absolutely stunning yet modest when you say so. She was wearing the black and red number she has on in some of the photos and showed me to the room. Asking how long I was staying I said an hour but to be honest if I hadn't done my usual stashing at the car and had more with me I`d have stayed for the week LOL. Word of warning though she told me straight off that her male friend was in the other room, said he was a friend not a boyfriend but I was past caring although when she disappeared she was away for more than a few minutes so started to wonder ....she returned and it was a full GFE OWO both ways then all positions until I popped the 1st time, wee chat , recovery then she initiated round 2 which wasn't a problem for me when I was looking at her. She was very enthusiastic seems to love the job.Probably over ran by 20 mins or so including my shower which I had to request, BF stayed out of the way although I did hear movement and talking. A really good one for reminiscing when I am a decrepit old bastard (or more of one), probably will look back and wonder if it really happened, couldn't pull someone that good looking, she said she will keep coming back up, send her an email and ask her when, I`m sure many will be doing that and not wanting to share with you. Hopefully Seagal stays out of the way

mavgoose

Fck me. She does look hot.

But, I'm afraid @£100h/hr.

I'm out.

Simple economy decision. I ain't paying anyone more than I earn.

:cool: :hi:

Offline seeker

I'd pay it as a one off ...
Treat to myself. .. :cool:
Just to see how moist she really is  :D :D

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1