Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ann-69 (Clapham) - TOFTT  (Read 1285 times)

1 review(s) for Ann-69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chicki

First time reviewer here!

I visited Ann-69 last week: External Link/Members Only

I know some of you guys put have a format to these reviews and scoring system. But I am not going to follow it because Ann isn't worth that kind of effort.

Communication: So firstly, I found her quite rude on the phone. I know some girls don't like to speak about their services over the phone but because I am TOFTT I really wanted to make sure I am getting the service that is advertised. But she would constantly ask me to refer to the AW site. I kept asking if certain things are include. I wanted a b2b massage with lots of extras: DFK, OWO, FS. I wanted to know I wouldn't get suddenly stumped with extra costs. She eventually said yes, all included. But it was like I had to argue to get it out. I don't know why I even continued to go!

Secondly, she would tell me she is at Clapham junction station. Right next to it. But be so vague with the address details that it took me a while to find the place, I ended up late and then she attempted to tell me that my time has already passed and i only have a little time left. I wanted 30mins, to test it out.

Location: Next to Clapham Junction Bus station. Near Dixy Chicken Shop. Also I think she lives with at least one other working girl. You have to be extra quiet when you enter and in the corridors of the apartment so that you don't interrupt other punters.

Inside the room is a double bed and a massage table. Candle lights around the place. Half decent effort actually!

Appearance: She is the girl in the pics. Thai. Roughly 5ft 5inch i think. I am not good with heights. Fake tits. And I don't think they are D cup. They seem more like a C. Her face wasn't the best looking. Moody face. And looks a bit Post-Op Tranny. She did have a very slim body with zero fat, so that made up for it.

Service: Luckily, she does offer everything I wanted at the price advertised. So 80 for the B2b with HJ. for OWO, FS its another 30. The B2B was pretty lame. I was on my front. she slapped oil on me. rubbed me with her hands for a bit. didnt tease me anywhere. no erotic motions to it at all. and it wasn't a good massage either. it was basically being wiped with oil. Then she rubbed her tits on my back briefly..and lightly as well.

Then on the flip I was worried she would just try and give me a HJ quickly and send me on my way. But she made a bit of effort to do some b2b on the front. Again...was rubbing oil on me. then rubbing her tits on me briefly. She lifted my dick up and rubbed oil on it. Held it by her pussy for sec, gave me a brief heart attack where I thought she was gonna go bareback and sit on it. But then magically whipped out a condom. She was dry. And it took a while for me to go all in. I am by no means large in that area.

I tried to get some kissing in. But it was no-go. Which sucks. She let me kiss her mouth...but I have more action in kissing a wall.

She rode me for a bit. I did doggy for a bit. And then turned her over. I hadn't been with a girl in a few weeks, and I also hadnt jacked off because I was so busy working. So i came pretty quickly and shot 3 weeks worth inside the condom. Which is fortunate because I dont think I had much time left anyway!

I didnt have time for a shower because time was up, I just wiped up and left.

Attitude: She didnt seem very interested. Was rude on the phone and just bored during.

I would put a negative, but I feel bad in doing so.

£110 in total for 30 mins. b2b, hj and FS. No OWO as I didnt ask. and no dfk as its not really offered.

I think it costs £150 for 1 hour with all of the above and I can cum a second time.

Any questions, let me know. I have been sitting on these boards for a very long time and never gave much back. Its about time.

brolin_76

She is a suspected ladyboy so I put her in post OP list. :cool: I think I went to this flat. I saw another Polish girl there Lilith F External Link/Members Only but she has gone from the place. :cool:

yumyum3

Thanks for the review but the old bag sounds like a negative all day long. Fucking rip off scammer. Hope this review saves other punters a few quid.

Offline chicki

To be honest, I wouldn't call her a scammer. As she does roughly provide what she is selling. And the photos are of her as well.

It's just that what she does give isn't of high quality. Poor communication. Not the best effort in the bed. I have had similar service elsewhere but I paid a lot less and I didn't return.

And the post-op thing. I can't really comment too much on. 

CelticWarrior2

Location: Next to Clapham Junction Bus station. Near Dixy Chicken Shop. Also I think she lives with at least one other working girl. You have to be extra quiet when you enter and in the corridors of the apartment so that you don't interrupt other punters.

Jessi Jay - not the prettiest Thai girl in her pics - looks a right miserable moose!
External Link/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

To be honest, I wouldn't call her a scammer. As she does roughly provide what she is selling. And the photos are of her as well.

It's just that what she does give isn't of high quality. Poor communication. Not the best effort in the bed. I have had similar service elsewhere but I paid a lot less and I didn't return.

And the post-op thing. I can't really comment too much on.
if a garage fitted flat tyres on my car i would not recommend them as roughly selling what was advertised. You're not paying for a handjob or bj or anal or whatever it is. You're paying to come out feeling great.

It's your review though so make of it what you will. A bit more experience may make you reflect on this punt differently