Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to get a session with ashleyking  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Foxx09

Had a short session with Ashley before nice girl and cracking blow job , been trying to arrange a car meet with her and have texted her and that wondering if anyone knows if she's back taking bookings yet

Offline ferrygood

I've seen her twice, although I'd like to have seen her many more times.

She's nearly impossible to contact though. I think she's pretty hard on the recreational drugs, but both meets I've had have been off the charts. She's a total rocket and speaks at a 1000 words a minute rate but best bj and probably best sex I've ever had.

Good luck!

Offline ferrygood

She reminds me of an even more off the rails version of Miley Cyrus. In looks and behaviour!

Offline Game of scones

Saw her last year in a flat in ek she was off her tits made my excuses and left

mavgoose

She reminds me of an even more off the rails version of Miley Cyrus. In looks and behaviour!

Would love a go at her, but the chances of her being off her head at a meet is high. So, too much of a risk.

Offline pablodiablo

Saw her last year in a flat in ek she was off her tits made my excuses and left

That's a shame to hear. I noticed her profile was down for ages & the green lights rarely on.
She always seemed to work crazy overnight hours, don't think she really worked during the day.
I saw her once over a year ago I think, cracking punt, didn't mind filming & pix, great OWO & DFK too. Hope she gets it together.

mavgoose

I think I've seen this film before....

See , "Sandy is back" thread

ickydicky

Offline Courtney

....another one that enjoyed a little review of herself. :blush: :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55225.msg782546#msg782546

....talk about a total chav. :D

DG

Where is she located? Only reason I ask is I was on a train travelling north yesterday and this glam blonde got on at Motherwell. When I got off at central I noticed her open hold-all on the seat next to her with an array of lingerie on show. Didn't recognise her from AW, but when I saw her profile just then, it looks strikingly similar. Discretion clearly not this girl's forte and given AK's apparent scattiness, just wondered if they are one and the same?

ickydicky

you mist out on a quick bj in the lavvy :yahoo:

DG

you mist out on a quick bj in the lavvy :yahoo:
TBF there were some hotter student types on the train, but if she would have taken £20 I might have gone for it.  :cool:

Offline pablodiablo

Where is she located? Only reason I ask is I was on a train travelling north yesterday and this glam blonde got on at Motherwell. When I got off at central I noticed her open hold-all on the seat next to her with an array of lingerie on show. Didn't recognise her from AW, but when I saw her profile just then, it looks strikingly similar. Discretion clearly not this girl's forte and given AK's apparent scattiness, just wondered if they are one and the same?

I think she's around EK somewhere.
I saw her in town when I was with a girl last year...she clocked me totally but never batted an eyelid.

Rangerslad

I really enjoyed my punt with her. She gave a great bj and is a really good looking girl.

Offline ferrygood

Yep, get her on a good day and it's phenomenal.

Just be careful!