Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hell of a profile!!  (Read 1901 times)

Still-alive

This is actually supposed to attract punters?!?!?! Read it and weep!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline OscarC

Eh??  Is that even written in English?  :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare:

Offline Tiger63

do I detect that she might have had a small sherry before attempting to update her profile

Online Kev3773

do I detect that she might have had a small sherry before attempting to update her profile

Possibly  :D Could be tempted she seems to have a sense of humour  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Spartacus123

Jeez, she has English down as her primary language  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Knight Templar

Fucking unbelievable , I have tried reading it 3 times snd it still makes no bloody sense  :scare:

Offline CELICA GT

Don't think Sir Trevor McDonald did her interview  :scare:

Offline itsjustme

Size 26 .....................................

The Rimmer

I fucked a 28 many many years ago in Kirkcaldy Scotland....she was very very pretty....when we "finished" the condom had dissapeared way up her minge....lol.

Offline CELICA GT

I fucked a 28 many many years ago in Kirkcaldy Scotland....she was very very pretty....when we "finished" the condom had dissapeared way up her minge....lol.
:D :crazy:b class!!

Offline Justincredible

I reckon it's possible she could be smoldering HOT and just having a giraffe at everyones expense
She could be beautiful and just waiting for one of us.........erm you to TOFTT.

Offline Knight Templar

I reckon it's possible she could be smoldering HOT and just having a giraffe at everyones expense
She could be beautiful and just waiting for one of us.........erm you to TOFTT.

the door is wide open for  you , let us know how you get on  :D :lol: :D

seriously though I think I would give it a  miss

Mucher

That has cheered me up no end and what is a Sims card i thought that was a computer game  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Fucking unbelievable , I have tried reading it 3 times snd it still makes no bloody sense  :scare:

That's Coz ya noot dislexical enoof..................KT  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:P :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

the door is wide open for  you , let us know how you get on  :D :lol: :D

seriously though I think I would give it a  miss

Yeh.........Give her a "Whirl" slap her belly with a JCB bucket and ride in on the waves...... :D :sarcastic: :D :sarcastic: :D :P :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Knight Templar

That's Coz ya noot dislexical enoof..................KT  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:P :P

yew cud be write sarj
 :crazy:

Offline Sar-Major