Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.Emma xx - Glasgow  (Read 4156 times)

9 review(s) for Emma x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AndyMac1

External Link/Members Only

I was in town on Friday and decided that I fancied a bit of fun and frolics.  Had been keeping an eye on the return of Lucy May (aka Arabella Haze) who said she would be working in Glasgow again from last Friday.  Had sent her a couple of PM's and kept checking her profile for her mobile number to appear but after what seemed an eternity, I thought I'd leave her for another day.

Checked through a few reviews and thought that Emma would be a good backup.  So after a few texts I was outside her door relatively quickly.  Got buzzed in and she greeted me in some very nice lingerie indeed.  Quite a pretty girl with a very slim body - not much up top though and being a boob man myself, was a little disappointed.

Paperwork out the road, she asked me to get stripped and lie on the bed.  I was going to say straight onto owo, but NO!!!!

Out with the wipes and she must have spent a good few minutes "cleaning me" to within an inch of my foreskin!  Felt as though it was going through a bloody cheese grater.

Anyway, onto owo which itself was pretty good.  Plenty of spitting, eye contact etc.  HOWEVER, the fucking moaning started the second she had my cock in her mouth.  I thought it would die down after a bit, but actually got worse.  After about 10 mins, I got her to lie on her front and started fingering her from behind which she seemed to enjoy as her pussy was pretty moist.

By this time I was thinking I just wanted to get out of there before my ear drums gave up the ghost.  So, got her onto her back, legs over her shoulders and ploughed right into her.

Didn't take too long to fill the bag.  As soon as I was done, she was straight to her phone messing about on some game or something.

At £80, she is not good value for money and would certainly not return.

Offline oldboy73

Had a very similar experience to you big yin, will post a review tonight

chico1000

She must be on level 40 by now on FarmVille.

Offline Game of scones

Was defo on my to do list but thanks for your review that's her binned

Offline AndyMac1

She must be on level 40 by now on FarmVille.

Yeah - AT LEAST!!!  :D

mavgoose

Was defo on my to do list but thanks for your review that's her binned

+1

Thanks big yin.

DG

Another apparently decent girl who can't seem to achieve two Positive reviews on the bounce  :(

moosehead69

On reflection my positive review back in January probably bordered on the neutral after experiencing a few other girls recently who provided a better level of service .. Emma is a tad expensive for what see offers along with the wiping and mobile phone use... Not here for that much longer anyway I believe.

mavgoose

On reflection my positive review back in January probably bordered on the neutral after experiencing a few other girls recently who provided a better level of service .. Emma is a tad expensive for what see offers along with the wiping and mobile phone use... Not here for that much longer anyway I believe.

Very honest moose. Also noted.  :hi:

Offline storemansteve

I met her yesterday and have to concur - the moaning was ridiculous, owo ok but not outstanding, wish I had shares in a baywipes company, strawberry lube and that hand gel stuff, have to say that the reverse O I enjoyed immensely and finally got to the right point so to speak. All a bit mechanical though - sex by numbers. Phone a pain, she had a cold which annoyed me - wish I had known as the sniffing was slightly off putting but the highlight was doggy - I have rarely felt so horny recently - it felt astonishingly good - had to stop very quickly and revert to CIM.
In summary - pretty girl, lovely body but probably run out her time doing this now I think - wouldn't mind a real date though - someone will be a lucky guy especially if he has bad hearing.

Offline DickDiver

In summary - pretty girl, lovely body but probably run out her time doing this now I think - wouldn't mind a real date though - someone will be a lucky guy especially if he has bad hearing.

A whining ex-hoor with a baby wipe obsession doesn't sound like my idea of a perfect date.

Offline seeker

I've seen her 3 times recently
Apart from the Mmmm   Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm constantly  :wackogirl:
She actually has a fantastic slim bod and is a excellent provider   :lol:

Roger De Her

I've been a long time fan of hers.

I've tried like buggery and never got a moan out of her!

I always shower on arrival, and take her hand gel - these are fine by me ( and I see it as a welcome precaution).

She's never used excessive wipes on me. Normally just use to clean up the squirt.

Her Oral is as good as I've ever had, and she does it for me every time. Consistently breath-taking!

Gotta say,  I've always been quick to recommend her, and am disappointed to see such a consensus on the listed issues. ( Still, if u guys lay off,  it'll be easier for me to book - just got Seeker to shake off now,  he he, way more than 3 times!!)

Roj.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 01:14:50 am by Roger De Her »

Game on

I've had the experience with Emma, ok, the wipes know problem, a wee bit rough, her phone obsession was the same with me. Asked her to leave it alone, she wasn't happy but she did she only touched it again to change the music. but I still think she a good wee punt when she gets going.

Offline seeker

R d h
I said I had seen her 3 times recently.  .
I've seen her a lot more the 3 times in total  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

She must be struggling as she is now advertising £100 for the hour .... Maybe her rough cock cleaning skills are starting to hurt her as much in the pocket as the guy she hurts lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline JJM

Ha ha, wasn't just me there.....my review from a while back....

'One thing that put me off a little was the excessive wipes on me prior to OWO as I was spotlessly clean but then I guess can look at it two ways, she likes to make sure which in turn is not a bad thing, just can kill the moment a little'