Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele Sweety - Hatfield (great set of tits if you're boob man)  (Read 2101 times)

20 review(s) for ADELE SWEETY (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in early/mid-Feb.

Paid 160 for 1.5 hrs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good; called late morning and all arranged for later that evening.  Called when I got to Hatfield and was sent postcode.  Called when I parked up nearby and was talked into the location.

Location - Modern block of flats on edge of town centre.  Entrance is not obvious, hence why “talked in” as mentioned above.  The flat itself, from what little I saw of it, was clean and tidy.  There’s plenty of parking available in town centre, the flats have a very limited number of visitor spaces.

Adele – Is definitely the woman in the photos.  I think her self-described “alternative” look very much suits her (it could be terrible on someone else).  I would estimate she’s a size 12, lovely curvy body, bit of a tum.  She’s got, for me, fabulous tits; they’re bigger than they appear in her photos; great “hang” on them, without being droopy/saggy and a wonderful, full weight to them.

The meet – Adele opened the door wearing just a body stocking.  The bedroom is at the far end of her flat, so it was great view of her arse in that body stocking as she walked in front of me.  Once in the bedroom confirmed meet duration and paid up and was offered a drink.

Adele was very relaxing, asked what I wanted out of our meeting, some general chit chat to relax things.  She then helped strip me off, whipped the body stocking off and on to the bed.  I started fondling her tits whilst she stroked my cock to life.  Then onto OWO, which was wonderfully delivered, not too much hand action and plenting of sucking noises.

Then on with the johnny and started with Adele on top so I could watch her tits swing back and forth as she rode me, add in some CG and I was in heaven watching her tits bounce away.  Then into mish, again great watching her tits roll as I fucked her before moving onto doggy, where I came.

Lie on the bed idly talking about this and that to recover before moving on to round two, which was largely a repeat of round one, though found I couldn’t manage a second pop.  Adele tried very hard to bring on pop 2, but I “lost it” in the process.  We lay on the bed talking again and fondling each other.  Adele tried again to bring me to a seond pop, but it just wasn’t happening.

All in all in was a good punt that I enjoyed, despite not managing a second pop (which may well be beyond me these days).

Would I go again ?  Already have done.

The only downside is that Adele doesn’t seem to go in for any sort of kissing, which for me, at least, does spoil the GFE illussion of the meet.

Offline Hertsgent

Good review, she does have great assets for sure  :wacko:

Here's her previous profile, to link up reviews
External Link/Members Only

macready

Many thanks to the OP :-) I travel down the A1(M) all the time, and will definitely try to see Adele soon - she looks EXACTLY my cuppa tea. Big boobs which hang in your face temptingly as she sits on top - lovely, jubbly.

Discoveries like this are exactly why UKP rocks.

If I visit Adele, I'll post my own Review on here.

MrXYZ987

You're welcome Mr boogienights. Yep, if you're a tit man and you're passing Hatfield she's well worth a visit (about the only thing in Hatfield worth visiting!).

Offline Punchdrunk

she is a good punt excellent value for money,

Offline Horizontal pleasures

hmmm
French Kissing is listed.
Had you brushed your teeth?

Major bumsoor

She looks like she has a loaf of bread on her head