Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secretsky69 -Stratford  (Read 5915 times)

16 review(s) for secretsky69 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ontherocks

Bare with me, this is my first review after having lurked on the forum for a few months. I would of done one sooner, but didn't see the point in adding to the very well reviewed girls for my first.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Sky last week, mainly an impulse after just searching through adult work and deciding that at £100 for the hour it was worth a punt, plus I did see a previous review of her as a duo.

Comms:
I called up, it was answered promptly and Sky answered herself, she was clear and spoke well. I could hear one or two other girls in the background, but saw none of them when I got to her location. She text me the postcode and when I arrived, I got the rest of the address.

Nice enough, modern block of flats in Stratford. Only issue was the buzzer wasn't working, so I did have to wait for her to come down and let me in.

The girl:
Sky was really down to earth, we got on quite well I think, she did enough of the small talk, without it being too much, so I can't fault her on that, as I didn't have to initiate anything. She's definitely the girl in her photos and attractive in my opinion. Curvy, but not overweight.

The punt:
Started off with OWO, she definitely had no problem with giving a sloppy blow job, took it all down and paid plenty of attention to my balls. After a while we got into doggy and this is where it turned into a neutral, as there was a bit of a shitty smell from her backside, which made me glad that I hadn't done any RO and ensured I didn't do any after that. Continued in a few other positions, finishing back in doggy. I didn't attempt any FK or DFK, which was odd for me, but therefore I can't comment. She certainly made a fair amount of noise and I must admit, I think she was putting it on a bit, but I'd much rather a girl that tries rather than just lays there silent.

Definitely didn't feel like she was clock watching and if it wasn't for the smell, this would have been a positive as she did everything I wanted, comms were good and any apprehensions about seeing a girl with very few reviews disappeared fairly quickly once I arrived.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:49:05 pm by ontherocks »

Offline 3HK

She looks tidy in the pics, shame about the smell, was it unlimited cum?

How was she dressed? Heels? Lingerie?

Offline ontherocks

She looks tidy in the pics, shame about the smell, was it unlimited cum?

How was she dressed? Heels? Lingerie?

I only popped the once, but I didn't get the feeling she would have put a stop to round 2 if I had wanted.

She was dressed in lingerie, no heels I don't think, can't quite remember.

Offline dami3n

saw her a few days ago on the strength of the other duo review and just about to do my review when I saw this, enjoyed RO in 69 and doggy and no issues with her personal hygiene, fresh as a daisy - shame that happened on your punt, it can certainly be offputting, her attitude was good throughout, like you say she made the right noises which is always a turn on and was pretty into it, DFK was on and well explored.

normally I'm all about the body and the attitude but she is very attractive and for me exotic as I'd never punted an ebony WG which just iced the cake nicely

I'll drop a review shortly
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:05:26 pm by dami3n »

Offline Moe1981

Avoid gents at all costs. big time-waster.

I spoke with SecretSky69 around midday, arranged to meet up at her location in Shoreditch area of London at 3.30pm. Being of East African descent myself, I was relishing this Punt over the all others over the past 3 years of seeing different women of different sizes, nationalities. I don't know its something special when your having sex with one of your own.

I depart from the other side of London letting her know by text that I was genuine and should be arriving at Shoreditch with 30mins to spare  before our meeting, had some late lunch will the time. She replies ''yeah that's fine will be ready for 3.30''. I arrived in shoreditch and texted her that I've arrived, almost giving her the warning call to start getting ready for 3.30. Her reply was ''Good x nice and early should be ready for 3.30. Well, the time finally arrived 3.30 I sent her a text asking for the direction etc, only to receive a text saying she was not ready, and can only see me at 5.30pm.

In 3 years of punting seeing many ladies this was the first time of being stood up, especially after travelling 1,34 mins on the tube to get to shoreditch this was a heart break :dash: To top of my Saturday afternoon misery the heavens above opened up on me. Came home drenched and disappointed. But nonetheless I kept £100 in my pocket.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Avoid gents at all costs. big time-waster.

I spoke with SecretSky69 around midday, arranged to meet up at her location in Shoreditch area of London at 3.30pm. Being of East African descent myself, I was relishing this Punt over the all others over the past 3 years of seeing different women of different sizes, nationalities. I don't know its something special when your having sex with one of your own.

I depart from the other side of London letting her know by text that I was genuine and should be arriving at Shoreditch with 30mins to spare  before our meeting, had some late lunch will the time. She replies ''yeah that's fine will be ready for 3.30''. I arrived in shoreditch and texted her that I've arrived, almost giving her the warning call to start getting ready for 3.30. Her reply was ''Good x nice and early should be ready for 3.30. Well, the time finally arrived 3.30 I sent her a text asking for the direction etc, only to receive a text saying she was not ready, and can only see me at 5.30pm.

In 3 years of punting seeing many ladies this was the first time of being stood up, especially after travelling 1,34 mins on the tube to get to shoreditch this was a heart break :dash: To top of my Saturday afternoon misery the heavens above opened up on me. Came home drenched and disappointed. But nonetheless I kept £100 in my pocket.  :drinks:

Please share via a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9.0

Not adding to this one (would be more useful, IMO) 

You can copy/paste most of the details from you post.

External Link/Members Only

So it shouldn't take to much of your time and it may help genuine punters.