Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin - Newport  (Read 2838 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

Comms have been good.

Pics look real.

Feedback on AW ok.

But nothing on UKP?  :unknown:

Offline iverthickone

I have tried a few times, but she was always unavailable for the times I wanted.

Let me know though, as I was still going to try!

Offline HS4000Kestral

Comms were really good, then she emailed to change the time slightly, then again as she "was running late".
Last email I had said she was sorry as she had to take the dogs to the vet.
It was a pain as I'd already left for the meet.

She seemed genuine, but the lack of telephone number and only contacting via AW mail got me worried.

I won't try again I don't think.

vw

Comms were really good, then she emailed to change the time slightly, then again as she "was running late".
Last email I had said she was sorry as she had to take the dogs to the vet.
It was a pain as I'd already left for the meet.

She seemed genuine, but the lack of telephone number and only contacting via AW mail got me worried.

I won't try again I don't think.

Thanks for info, proved useful this week !

Offline HS4000Kestral

VW - did you see her afterwards?

vw

VW - did you see her afterwards?

No she was on a RB and your comments put me off, needed a sure fire fuck to went elsewhere.

Offline iverthickone

I'm toftt tomorrow with her (supposedly)!

I shall let you know....

Offline Devon Maverick

I tried to book her at short notice whilst in the Holland house and spa Cardiff ..In a series of emails she told me it was definitely in Bristol! I said as I was there I could say for sure it was Cardiff!! She still said no it is definitely Bristol!! So after explaining it was a chain I gave up the ghost !! She still didn't believe it !!
Good luck!

Offline iverthickone

Had this reply from her, a few hours before the meeting due, "Hey Hun is there any chance we can change the day I went for food and don't feel very well now I'm really sorry to let you down but I don't think I'll be much fun if you pick another day I will try my best to stick to it x"

Draw your own conclusions guys!

vw

Had this reply from her, a few hours before the meeting due, "Hey Hun is there any chance we can change the day I went for food and don't feel very well now I'm really sorry to let you down but I don't think I'll be much fun if you pick another day I will try my best to stick to it x"

Draw your own conclusions guys!

Thanks for sharing seems to be a disorganised

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HS4000Kestral

Well at least the dog was fine

np500

Bet there is no dog, not one that needs a vet at least, conveyer belt excuse syndrome !

Offline BogBog1

Jasmin has bid of a RB of mine... comms seem great and she seems friendly, but this thread has given me pause for thought.... does anyone have any feedback - actually, has anyone successfully seen her? Didn't look like it back in May!

Offline iverthickone

She bid on mine too awhile back.

I was going to give her a (4th) chance, but in the end didn't.