Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X~ Sarah ~X  (Read 818 times)

5 review(s) for X~ Sarah ~X (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged to see Sarah at a hotel in Warwick, all booked through AW a few days beforehand.
Agreed one hour in call at £120, but she is offering 2hours for £160 at the moment (glad I didn't).

The meet....... turned up 15 minutes before the agreed time and waited for Sarah to call from her private number...... and waited and waited. Finally ten minutes after the appointment was scheduled Sarah rang apologising that she was running a bit late due to an earlier punter..... which is at odds with her claim to see only 3 or 4 clients in a day (I was her last appointment allegedly).

Finally got to her room...... de ja vu.....definitely been punting too much.... as I then realised I'd met Sarah before. Now that was some months before and I just couldn't help but have the feeling that it must have been very forgettable.

Now Sarah has loads of positive reviews and she is tall, very slim just like her pictures but doesn't wear her hair down.
She is a very very chatty lady but for me I like a wg who takes the lead a little.... they know why I'm there and what I'm paying for.

So almost 25 minutes in I find myself standing at the end of the bed while Sarah is sitting back not making any attempt to engage.
I realise that sometimes it helps to have a connection and we seemed to get along fine but surely she is experienced enough to know what to do, that's what I'm paying for....

Anyhow I finally drop my trousers and ask for a BJ, by this time I had no desire to do anything else.
The BJ was lacklustre and considering she advertises cim I was surprised when she said I could cum on her fits.
I was so put off by the whole disappointing encounter I had to try and finish myself..... her BJ did nothing for me.

The final nail in the coffin was when she said I'd gotten minutes left...... considering she kept me waiting ten minutes that shortened the appointment to 50!!!!

I realise Sarah has many positive reviews but really I felt this had been very similar to my first appointment ......hence the déjà vu.
I don't consider myself particularly repulsive to women and I am always scrupulously clean and never really encountered this lack of engagement from a well reviewed wg .

I will not be making a third appointment...... lesson learned.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Wow, sorry to hear about your bad experience with her.  Mine was completely opposite, but I understand your experience and the rating.  If I had that experience, it would be a negative too.

Offline theejaculator

Wow, sorry to hear about your bad experience with her.  Mine was completely opposite, but I understand your experience and the rating.  If I had that experience, it would be a negative too.

Cheers Dipsy, I noticed we've both been 'around' Warwick lately  :lol:

I saw naughty Emily as well and like you I thought she was great, definitely a must see again. Now there's a girl who'll take a load in her mouth  :rolleyes: