Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs smoking during a punt-yes or no?  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Dime

I never experienced this when I was back in the UK, but now I live in Spain and in my previous 2 punts the WGs have asked me "puedo fumar"?" (if they could smoke) halfway through the punt, usually after I'm taking a breather from round 1. I said yes despite myself being a non-smoker but the more I think about it why should I? I'm paying good money and they are supposed to be working, and in most jobs you'd never be allowed to smoke.
I know it is a big part of Spanish/continental culture to smoke but there are plenty of continental prossies who work in Britain. I doubt the majority of punters on here would be impressed if a WG asked if she could light up during a punt. Would you be OK with it or not? Their get out clause usually is asking you if you smoke and therefore if you want one.

Offline Silver Birch

I cannot think of a single plausible excuse why I would smell of cigarette smoke, so a wg smoking during a punt is a definite NO from me.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I don't even allow friends and family to smoke around me, so no

MrXYZ987

Post-coital would be fine. Being a smoker myself wouldn't put me off. Can see how it could/would be a problem for non-smokers though.

In fact post-meeting fag when I ensure I blow smoke over me provides chance to mask any smells on me from the meet.

vw

I do a lot of long ones and have no problem with it.

Can see the majority not liking it though their shackles and chains would be able to smell it when returning home and with the smoking ban harder to explain away.

Always pass them my vape and does the trick if they need a hit and a non smoking environment !

Offline mh

Post-coital would be fine.

Do you smoke after sex? I don't know, I've never looked.

In answer to the OP. NO. WAY. JOSÉ.

Ben4454

I think on one of my 4th punts I was near Leeds and the working girl said

''I'm having a bit of a smoke at the moment but I suppose I could give you a handjob...''

Back then I said fine as I was a bit new.. nowadays wouldn't appreciate it if its on my time.

will-ow

If the booking is longer than say... 2 hours then fair enough. it's ok !! But any less than that I find a bit rude

Offline Sonny Crockett

It is something that I wouldn't mind only after the punt.

Offline cueball

I smoke and I've no problem lasses smoking before, after round one or at the end.

I assume any new face doesn't smoke so I go in not smelling of tabs.

I can understand non smokers not liking it.

Swansea lad

No smoking and no playing with phones, both would piss me off.

Offline Nagilum

Just no, that would put me right off.

vw

I smoke and I've no problem lasses smoking before, after round one or at the end.

Do you ever do the blowback kissing ?

Offline Hertsgent

When I was in Berlin, it was pretty difficult to stop them smoking even when little Hertsgent was prodding away......

Offline cueball

Offline SamLP

No wouldn't like it as I don't want to be kissing an ashtray or have smoke smelling clothes and hair. A girl once asked if she could have one before the booking began but I told her she could wait until the end, so at the end she lit up and offered me one. I don't smoke but these were thin cigarettes and I accepted it as they looked appealing. Reminded me of the thin cigars I once bought on holiday.

Offline tantric talents

I cannot think of a single plausible excuse why I would smell of cigarette smoke, so a wg smoking during a punt is a definite NO from me.
+1
Would be just as bad as if she wore strong perfume or even lipstick.
The OH is nobody's fool when it comes to sniffing out something like that!

Offline Malvolio

I can't imagine any non-smoker would be happy if the WG started smoking during the punt - I have no wish to kiss a WG who's just had a fag.

On the other hand, I expect that punters who smoke wouldn't mind as it gives them the chance to have a smoke too.

Neal69

Smoker myself and make a point of not having one at least 30 mins before a punt then having a mouthwash before.

Non Smoking WG's have noticed it on my clothes but smoking WG's have not known that I smoke.

I usually only book max an hour so I would expect a WG to refrain during that time as I usually think that there are more interesting things to do that smoke a fag during that (my ) time.

Having said that I have sometimes stayed well over time with a WG and they have asked if they could smoke and for me it has been a good thing too as a post coital fag when there is no pressure on to leave is very natural and enjoyable.

So Blunt answer to the OP

On my time No. But on her time Yes.

If I was making a longer booking then I suppose I would accommodate her habit as it is an addiction as I well know and how anxious people can get when deprived of the nicotine hit and the punt would not flow well if she is gagging for a fag. Never mind me  :scare:

N

Mrblonde77

I'm pretty much only a social smoker, but been surprised just how many girls I have seen do smoke. Always go in without having had one in day. But if they ask if I do and say would like to have one with them, I will. Have had one during a few meets and after. Always quite a relaxing thing to do. However, has crossed my mind that the next guy after me may not be that impressed if the smell is on her breath or just in air. Even for someone who enjoys a smoke, the stench of a really heavy smoker is really unpleasant so can imagine 10 times worse for a non.

Offline dkn

Exactly this!

I assume any new face doesn't smoke so I go in not smelling of tabs.
Trust me, you might think that, but a non-smoker can typically smell a smoker a mile off...

ramrodronnie

I find myself in 100% agreement with Neal, and dkn on this. I've been vaping now for the last 3 years. I'm certainly not one of these ex smokers who is a nagging git at people who smoke.
Having said that, when I pay a WG for her service, and time, I wouldn't want her smoking during the time that I'm paying to punt with her.
I personally never book to see a WG for more than an hour, so I don't feel that it is too much to expect for her to refrain from smoking for 1 hour.
I've got used to not having my clothes, and home not being spoiled, and stinking by the tar given off from cigarettes.
So although I don't go on at people who smoke, I personally really dislike it when they smoke in front of me.

ramrodronnie

I find myself in 100% agreement with Neal, and dkn on this. I've been vaping now for the last 3 years. I'm certainly not one of these ex smokers who is a nagging git at people who smoke.
Having said that, when I pay a WG for her service, and time, I wouldn't want her smoking during the time that I'm paying to punt with her.
I personally never book to see a WG for more than an hour, so I don't feel that it is too much to expect for her to refrain from smoking for 1 hour.
I've got used to not having my clothes, and home not being spoiled, and stinking by the tar given off from cigarettes.
So although I don't go on at people who smoke, I personally really dislike it when they smoke in front of me.

Just as a foot note. I will never kiss any WG who smokes immediately before I've booked to see her, especially if she hasn't bothered to use a mouthwash beforehand, I find the taste, and smell extremely off putting.

Offline Vivago

The only smoke I want to see on a punt is that caused by friction ( :lol:, I'd be so lucky).
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

KJ121212

I only wouldn't mind if she stuck it up her pussy and did the smoking pussy trick  :D

Henry 1X

For me, the three best things in life are a drink before and a cigarette after.

On a more serious note, I am a smoker who usually has longer outcalls to my home. I never smoke indoors before a meet and make sure that my place is well aired through and air freshened before the girl arrives, and I brush my teeth and use mouthwash before the action starts. I refrain from smoking between rounds, but like to indulge in a post coital fag towards the end of the meet.
If things were reversed and she smoked and I did not, I would expect her to observe similar niceties, so that any smell of tobacco smoke would be eliminated, or at least kept to a minimum, while I was paying for her time.

rodjaneandfreddy

Can't stand the point when you go in for the dfk and she tastes off cigarettes. ..mouthwash and brush your teeth please girls if you really must smoke just before a meet.

Offline HappyandLucky

As a non smoker there is nothing worse than kissing a girl who has just sparked up. The only way it would work for me is when I've blown my load and headed for the shower as this is effectively dead time for a few minutes and then I dress and exit. Most of my bookings are incalls at hotels hence non smoking rooms, so it's never been an issue for me.

Diehard

It's disgusting and Id want my money back. I make it very clear to hookers that they must wash their mouth out before my arrival as I hate smokers.

Problem is every hooker smokes. Most are heavy smokers but even the ones who claim they don't are in fact social smokers as kiss them long enough the taste comes through.

Smoking during a punt is a time wasting tactic so be wise to it

Offline AnthG

Would you be OK with it or not?

My position on it is, I am not ok with the girls smoking in general and wish they would quit, but its a case of practically every WG seems to chain smoke (or at least every WG I have booked seems to).

So actually the act of smoking during a punt. I have had two girls do it and it wasn't that much of an issue for me.

As my thoughts on it are - and I say this not smoking in my entire lifetime, I say this incase this is an exaggerated belief I have of it - but if someone is a chain smoker and being without a cigarette. They start becoming agitated and short tempered until they get their 'fix'.

So a cigarette for them to calm down is better than being in a room with someone wanting to snap at anything you say.  So its by far the lesser of two evils so let them do it when they ask is my thoughts on it

While on the subject of this though. The thing I have genuinly been concerned about smokers is what to do about booking them for longer outcalls to hotels - e.g an overnighter for example. As they do not offer smoking in hotels, so it's a case of am not sure what to do.

Do people in those situations just stop everything a few times in the night and go outside the hotel for 10mins each time while she smokes a cigarette to just go back in and carry on where you left off.

Has anyone ever done a hotel overnighter with a chain smoking WG and had any issues or any accommodations needed for it if you don't smoke? I highly doubt a chain smoking WG would just not smoke that entire night.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:29:45 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

Has anyone ever done a hotel overnighter with a chain smoking WG and had any issues or any accommodations needed for it if you don't smoke? I highly doubt a chain smoking WG would just not smoke that entire night.

Most prossies I use know the score with hotels and have e-cigs as back up.

Often let them have a go on mine which blows their minds.

Offline AnthG

Thanks for this, just do double check though. Do Hotels that ban smoking in the rooms let you light up E-cigs or is it just certain ones that let this?

Is there a way for the hotel chain to know if you have been smoking e-cigs in the rooms (there is a way for them to know about regular cigarettes as anyone going to a travelodge would find out, but am not sure on e-cigs?).

vw

Thanks for this, just do double check though. Do Hotels that ban smoking in the rooms let you light up E-cigs or is it just certain ones that let this?

Is there a way for the hotel chain to know if you have been smoking e-cigs in the rooms (there is a way for them to know about regular cigarettes as anyone going to a travelodge would find out, but am not sure on e-cigs?).

No smell no rules the only 2 places that have banned them are weatherspoons and Wembley stadium due to the islamists using them terror purposes.

Stay in loads and never seen a no vape notice.

Nobody could tell you have been doing it, basically the same effect as dry ice on a small scale, no smell and no smoke !

Have stayed 320+ nights since the turn of the year in hotels never had an issue.

A window ajar and dissipates even quicker.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Although I don't mind WGs smoking after the punt has finished, I do hate it if they were to smoke skunk!!

Offline OakTree

No I'd rather they didn't smoke although a few years ago I saw a wg a few times who would light up between rounds and she had a very sexy way of smoking which I found quite erotic. Strangely though she never smelt or tasted of cigarettes even if I kissed her straight after she'd put one out.

Offline howrude

I don't have a problem with a girl smoking.

Burnside

Depends who the booking is for, if the guy that has booked her smokes, and wants one afterwards, as i have heard about people smoking after sex then fair enough if that's between the 2 of them.
To smoke half way through a booking is below the belt, as i doesn't happen half an hour in to a shift whilst at work.
I don't smoke, and have been looking for profiles non smokers, but this isn't always stated even though it should be a requirement from a.w. :timeout:

ramrodronnie

As a non smoker there is nothing worse than kissing a girl who has just sparked up. The only way it would work for me is when I've blown my load and headed for the shower as this is effectively dead time for a few minutes and then I dress and exit. Most of my bookings are incalls at hotels hence non smoking rooms, so it's never been an issue for me.

Some of the WGs ignore the no smoking rule in hotel rooms though HappyandLucky and still smoke anyway. I've been in some of these hotel rooms, and some they stink of fags.

ramrodronnie

Often let them have a go on mine which blows their minds.

Me too  :lol: I do exactly the same thing!

Offline tazz

Dont think a prossie can make an excuse to smoke 20-30 minutes into a session. If its an hour booking then why cant she smoke after you finish. Id tell them about dangers of smoking they may not be aware of like having a stroke or heart attack, often find lots of smokers arent fully aware of all the dangers and encourage them to quit.

vw

Id tell them about dangers of smoking they may not be aware of like having a stroke or heart attack, often find lots of smokers arent fully aware of all the dangers and encourage them to quit.

Your paying to fuck her not be their parents, god I hate preachers if a prossie pulled any preaching on me would be demanding  a refund and booting them out !

You say they don't know the risks, I think they were humouring you, it is impossible for people not to know the risks !

Would you teach her the green cross code of you went out for a meal and had to cross a road ?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:13:54 pm by vw »

Offline AnthG

Id tell them about dangers of smoking they may not be aware of like having a stroke or heart attack, often find lots of smokers arent fully aware of all the dangers and encourage them to quit.

I wouldn't do that. I do this and it goes down like a tonne of bricks in a swimming pool everytime.

Check my many "why don't you stop smoking" posts on UKE and see the universal responses if you doubt that. :)

Offline lostandfound

I'd prefer her not to, but if she provides a good service otherwise I'd not object. Probably wouldn't kiss her afterwards though. :vomit:

Certainly wouldn't lecture her on the dangers of smoking!  :D :lol:

Offline rubric

Depends. If the girl - and her place - smell like an ashtray, then I'm not impressed. If she doesn't smell but wants to have a smoke between rounds I don't mind - and tbh I realised recently that I started to associate a very faint taste of smoke with sex.

Offline OakTree

It does seem odd the amount of WGs that do smoke. Even when they state on their profile that they're non smokers, nine times out of ten you can pick up a slight smell/taste of cigarettes.

I would say the vast majority of girls I've seen have been smokers.

Offline OakTree

Depends. If the girl - and her place - smell like an ashtray, then I'm not impressed. If she doesn't smell but wants to have a smoke between rounds I don't mind - and tbh I realised recently that I started to associate a very faint taste of smoke with sex.

Yes I have.

Offline AnthG

It does seem odd the amount of WGs that do smoke. Even when they state on their profile that they're non smokers, nine times out of ten you can pick up a slight smell/taste of cigarettes.

I would say the vast majority of girls I've seen have been smokers.

Has been my experience too. Practically every WG in the north east both smokes and has tattoos.

If there is a WG out there without tattoos and doesn't smoke she really should openly advertise it in her AW FAQs or something as she really is the massive minority.

Offline OakTree

Has been my experience too. Practically every WG in the north east both smokes and has tattoos.

If there is a WG out there without tattoos and doesn't smoke she really should openly advertise it in her AW FAQs or something as she really is the massive minority.

It's a bit of an odd thing with me and girls who have tattoos. I find it a big turn on when they are tattooed but last week I saw a girl who had none, her skin was flawless and beautiful and I was so glad she hadn't ruined it with ink. She did have a very faint taste of cigarettes though.

Offline redt4

Gotta admit to having a serious dislike in the past for girls who smoke.But then I'm a reformed smoker so even worse than somebody who has never smoked in there life....lol