Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busy Anita Coventry  (Read 1309 times)

Offline bigjim

Hi it looks like Anita is  acknowledged in cov.! Does any one know if it is actually her   .  :hi:

Ming

Links are always useful.  :dash:

Is this who you mean?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her it was in Coventry, her profile does state that at the moment along with a phone number, which suggests she is available.

Ming  :hi:

Roadster

She comes and she goes.  When she is not here she is either somewhere else or off the grid saying shes somewhere else, (I think it is to keep the PG income coming).

The last few times she's been here, I've been to see her, and yes it was her each time.  Not been this time, (yet), but I would be comfortable to book on past experience.

If you've not seen her before, she is a little wierd, (kooky perhaps), but I like that.  (She is also dirty as a filthy bitch on shag thursday IMO)

vw

If you've not seen her before, she is a little wierd, (kooky perhaps), but I like that.  (She is also dirty as a filthy bitch on shag thursday IMO)

She is fucking nuts in a good way, had a great 3 hours in Cheltenham last month as per my review !

Rule with her if number is on she is working !

Ming

She comes and she goes.  When she is not here she is either somewhere else or off the grid saying shes somewhere else, (I think it is to keep the PG income coming).

The last few times she's been here, I've been to see her, and yes it was her each time.  Not been this time, (yet), but I would be comfortable to book on past experience.

100% agree with Roadster and VW, nutty as a fruitcake (in a nice way) and definitely knows how to fuck and suck.

Ming  :hi:

Roadster

Went to see her today. It is definitely her.

vw

Went to see her today. It is definitely her.

did she get the skull dildo out ?  a souvenir from Easton ? 

Roadster

Nah.  Between her having her tongue up my ass and me having my cock down her throat there wasn't enough time for much else.

:yahoo: ;)  :yahoo: :D :yahoo: