Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaftesbury Avenue  (Read 1712 times)

Offline fartknocker

I was strolling around Chinatown today, and I was approached by a number of Asian women offering massage. Whilst this subject may have been broached before (searching is not easy when results from 2012-present day are mixed together), can anyone enlighten me as to what to expect?
I must sound really naive here, but I would appreciate some advice.

Offline Liverpool

I was strolling around Chinatown today, and I was approached by a number of Asian women offering massage. Whilst this subject may have been broached before (searching is not easy when results from 2012-present day are mixed together), can anyone enlighten me as to what to expect?
I must sound really naive here, but I would appreciate some advice.

You would usually pay £40-60 for an hour (half hour is available, also longer than an hour if you want). You are shown into a small massage room. Remove all your clothes and lie face down. The girl (usually Chinese or Thai) will ask how hard you want your massage. BE CAREFUL, only ever ask for a massage that is either light or medium, asking for a hard massage will likely having your leaving with more aches than when you went in. If you have a medical need for a massage seek a true professional.

About halfway through your massage the girl will whisper to you if you want extras. Depending on where you go this can be anything from a £20-30 wank, through to £150 body to body massage with wank. Some places actively encourage you to finger the girl's pussies, others don't want you to do that and will limit you to caressing their bum. Some places offer OWO and 69 but this is rare. Also rare is full intercourse. Not for one minute saying it doesn't go on, but I've never experienced it. Furthermore when you're fingering the girls you will be feeling a LOT of pubic hair. Some of the girls are a throw back to yester-year with big old thatches going on. Some places also offer 4 hand massage. This is basically two girls, so you would pay double the straight massage and also double any extras. Some places will usually give you one good looking masseuse and one that I wouldn't fuck even with your cock. So as with regular punts it's the risk you take.

Other points to be aware of. They use baby oil to massage so if you're allergic let them know. Their English is usually crap (although better than my Mandarin/Cantonese). Some will clock watch. Some places if you have been a few times quote the girl you saw last and you may get a discount. Not all do it, so best to see what happens when the time comes. At some places showers are offered for you. This is just for you and not extra sexy fun time for you and the masseuse.

If you want a non Far East massage in Soho then go up Berwick Street towards Oxford Street, on one of the roads on the right past the walk up at 70a Berwick Street, is a massage parlour where European girls work.

The golden rule: wait until you are asked about extras (you with a hard on by this time is usually the time the girls ask).

Offline fartknocker

Thanks Liverpool (I'm a Southampton supporter, sorry about that!).
Your reply is much appreciated and answers my question totally.

Offline Liverpool

Thanks Liverpool (I'm a Southampton supporter, sorry about that!).
Your reply is much appreciated and answers my question totally.

Lastly, those massage parlours touting for business are those that are usually empty. Great if you want to be seen straight away but not so great (in most cases) in terms of what extras you get - bog standard wank and the girl keeps her clothes on. Oh and some MPs have male staff as well so if you want to see them sans clothes then you have that option as well.

Offline ladiesman020

I dissagre I ask before handing over money if extras are on offer.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac