Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young looking girls  (Read 1596 times)

danny.b3

I'm looking for the youngest looking girl in Bristol or surrounding areas.  Will travel to bath, Swindon etc for the right girl.
I'd like them to be size 6 and preferably small bust.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

Offline shining1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
in a Bristol hotel all this week. Small bust but more 8 or 10 figure. Very good service.

Swindon suburbs. Very pretty and young-looking.  But again size 8ish.

many excellent reviews on here. Bradley Stoke, North Bristol.

Patrick

If you're prepared to risk Romanian, this one in Bath

External Link/Members Only

Offline pddy

If you're prepared to risk Romanian, this one in Bath

External Link/Members Only

I risked this one - definitely young looking and lovely body (pictures are accurate), but horrible service.  She was a time waster and never really got engaged.  She spent ages asking me questions about a place I used to live - like basically stopped the action for an interview.  She was keen to hear from me, but i realized as it progressed that she was wasting time (have had the experience before, but often if the girl really wants to chat and is interested, they stop watching the clock - here it was a clock watching nightmare).  Really a shame since she is so attractive.

Offline ico23

I would say Cute Katie would fit the brief.

Young looking. Tiny size 6 with small breasts. Really nice girl as well. Recommended.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:16:51 pm by ico23 »

Offline HawkG

Might be too far from Bristol, but in Axminster there is External Link/Members Only

She genuinely has no tits at all.  I reckon she fits your stated requirements.

However, IMO she gives a terrible service, so it's hard to recommend even though she's physically perfect for those who like them young-looking and petite.

My review is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81135.0 and as you'll see, people agreed she is sadly a bit shit at this game.  Shame, she could have been a regular for me if she gave a shit.