Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen stunning chanel XX? Anal, rimming for 120  (Read 3828 times)

Offline thebastard

External Link/Members Only

So this is a bit of a mystery. Chanel's actually in my hotlist for obvious reasons, and while I'm sure I added her from a review on UKP, a search for her name and number on here has no results.

Am I being dim and just not finding the reviews on here, or do I need to get my memory checked?

Failing that - anyone had the pleasure? Looks like fun!

MrB

There was a review, but it was removed as it looked fake

Offline thebastard

Ah, that explains it then, thanks mate.

dyan1

Saw her a couple of months ago. Switched between vag, being sucked and anal non-stop for an hour - good value for money.

Offline PLeisure

Saw her a couple of months ago. Switched between vag, being sucked and anal non-stop for an hour - good value for money.
A review would be appreciated  :hi:

ramrodronnie

A Review on this forum would be nice then if you've seen herdyan1 ?

FlyingBreadMan

Let's play a word game...starts with B and ends with S, and has 8 letters.

Answer (backwards): SKCOLLOB

Offline PLeisure

Let's play a word game...starts with B and ends with S, and has 8 letters.

Answer (backwards): SKCOLLOB

Right? Fkn fantasist schoolboys.....  :unknown: So yawn

mrhappypants

+1

Yep, looks like sckollob to me.

Dave

Offline Makka124

Ive not seen her but I know where she works from as I've seen one of the girls that works the from another profile,, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now if you check some of her reviews it's notorious for profile swapping and B&S, but the girl isn't the one in the profile, BUT chanel has left a face pic where as Roxana hasn't