Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risky  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Villain79

Got meet later booked. Lady texted me address n she lives next door to a female work colleague. Gagging to go but risky ooooooh what to do what to do lol anyone had this happen before?

Ming

It's obvious of course.... Go when you know your work colleague is at work (you may have to throw a sickie)

Get a picture of her neighbour gobbling you off, show it to the work colleague and ask her if she works part time as well and gives a workplace discount??

No need to thank me

Enjoy...... :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline suttonporksword

Go late at night so hidden under the darkness so undetectable and when you are banging away scream out your colleagues name at the top of your voice in exctasy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Got meet later booked. Lady texted me address n she lives next door to a female work colleague. Gagging to go but risky ooooooh what to do what to do lol anyone had this happen before?

Profile link please!!!

Offline Villain79

Went under cover of darkness lmao. Sneaking like a div haha

Offline Oooops

Profile link please!!!
+1 or it's just tales from the Vienna Woods  :rolleyes:

Offline MrMatrix

I give in ...who are you talking about- need a link please :hi:

Offline Villain79

I struggle pasting links on my phone
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

A.Chou85

Offline Villain79

EAch to there own. Loving my bigger girls at moment

Offline Noah101

A.Chou85

EAch to there own. Loving my bigger girls at moment

Sure there's far more better Bigger girls. Search for BBW on A/W...

Offline Oooops

Wish I hadn't asked now   :vomit: that's worse than our Lil  :scare:

Ming

Wish I hadn't asked now   :vomit: that's worse than our Lil  :scare:

Now c'mon, she's not that bad!?
 :lol:
 :lol:

Ming  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
OMG that is scareee.Good job you are into big girls...you must have thought you'd hit the jackpot. Nope sorry don't see it myself.  :hi:
Each to their own..............and keep posting :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

No wonder you would be embarrassed if your colleague saw you  :scare: I wouldn't risk it  :sarcastic:

Offline azrael

Not another one, this is the second one on ukp today, is she the new 'lil..... :vomit: