Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Simonika Senzual TOFTT - Bait and Switch - Oxford  (Read 509 times)

1 review(s) for Simonika Senzual (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boringbob

Hi All
Lurker here.  I have been using this site for a bit to great effect so thank you all.  Decided I had better start posting back.

External Link/Members Only

I like Nice bods :)  This one looked good. Verified, Almost a face, Private gallery matched and was not expensive. Just no feedback so..... Probably ok?
No :(

Bait n Switch but the gal looked ok so I though "why not?" (<----Idiot)

Bizarre fuck basically.  60 sec OW, about 15 mins boring ish mish, then she said dont cum there! I obviously was bemused. So pulled out and then she finished me covered by hand.
Oh well.

Not rude or unnattractive. Covered in Tat's if that is your thing.
Just really a waste of time and cash.

I would say avoid.

Now I have started I have a bunch I can post if it helps.
Thanks again everyone.

Bob

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review BB and welcome. Yes she does have a nice bod and only a couple of tattoos- sorry it didn't work out. The little fella can be a right nuisance and lead us all astray. Look forward to your further reviews. Please can you cover kissing, and oral as most of us are well into this. Hope next punt goes better  :drinks:

Offline Boringbob

Thanks for that.

Kissing - absolutely not allowed but to be fair she did not have great breath. 
Oral - Poor/Simply an excuse to rubber up
RO - Not a pleasant thought here.

The pic has a few Tattoos but this girl was very well adorned, quite covered on one side.  Th pic also has that lovely taughtness and perkiness of breast.  The Girl I saw never had these even in her better days.
Oh well.

BB

Offline rudolph hucker

As she's pulled her profile, I can't get any details, but she wasn't Romanian by any chance........?  :unknown:

Offline Boringbob

Typo in link- apologies

Yes Romanian but tbf some of my favourites are.  They can just be so pretty, awesome bodies etc though obviously you need to know not to expect any zing :)

Offline Lewis

Typo in link- apologies

And location too. Oxford needs to be in the South East section, not South West!