Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Wright  (Read 1178 times)

14 review(s) for Jessica-Bond (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for The_Topless_Masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the_special-one92

External Link/Members Only

First review so go easy on me.

I met Veronica a few weeks ago and saw her twice in the space of a couple of weeks.

So to start the first time I saw her I came across her aw because of reviews here, I found her and got in contact about a meet the following day. I couldn't do the times of her working hours but she offered me an early time before she starts so I was happy about that.

So then comes the morning I'm due to see her, up nice and early, grab a shower and text her to say I'm ready to set off. She sends post code and off I go. Arrive and give her a call so she gives me the house number.

She answered the door wearing a corset and suspenders, looks like her pictures from her profile and they are up to date. She looks stunning and has an amazing figure with a beautiful smile.
Off we go up to the bedroom and sort out the paper work and she offers a massage which I refused as I don't care for them.

So it begins and I get undressed and it begins with some kissing and a lovely sloppy bj with abit of spitting. Felt very good. Then for my turn and she happily sat on my face and let me enjoy her lovely pussy. Could have stayed down there all day. We did 69 then since she was already sat on my face it'd be rude not too.

On with the rubber and she was ontop to start with, very enthusiastic  and put alot of effort in to make me feel great, shouted position a few times, doggy being my favourite as I like a great arse and she certainly has one.

On the whole she is exactly as advertised and nothing is hidden. Lovely girl who will do everything on her likes list to please.
Cant comment on shower facilities as I didn't pay any attention, I washed my hands is all I did in the bathroom.

Will definitely go back for round 3 when I can.

Offline the_special-one92

Another add on to this is there is no sign of any clocks in the room and time wise on my first meeting I think we even ran over a little. She certainly doesn't make you feel rushed

Offline Picti

Good review TSO, and the necessary / helpful information is included. She sounds fun and glad you had a good time.

GolfNut

Excellent review TSO. Captured the essence of what I recall to be an excellent time with Ronnie.

She's a lovely lass and very keen to please for sure.

Thanks  :thumbsup: