Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrasilianManuela  (Read 6720 times)

4 review(s) for BrasilianManuela (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading a positive review from a bonafide member getonit I decided to give Brasillian Manuella a try. The meet happened at aboutt 9pm.I text her to ask if she was workinjg, and to my delight she was, so everything was arranged by text. As previously mentioned, the location is really obvious, but luckily it was night time so not many people around.

She came down and let me in,she was in a pretty standard modern apartment,fit for purpose, clean and warm so no complaints. Physically she was just ok, face was about average or slightly below, I'd say she's about 5'10, and had a nice slim, but curvy body, and probaby had some of the thickest nipples I've ever seen!

I began by undressing as she stashed the money, and as soon as she returned she began kissing me all over, frrench kissing, and exploring each others bodies. She then proceeded to give me some covered oral (her choice but I don't mind), and this must have lasted about 15 minutes. She would suck slow, then hard, then take it as deep as she could, and mixed it in with some ball sucking, loved every minute! She then put the condom on me, and we banged away in missionary for the remainder of the time. She hasn't got the tightest pussy by any means, but was still quite enjoyable.

She then cleaned me up, and that was that. She could barely speak any English, which was fine by me, no awkward or dragged out chit chat.

Would definitely recommend

Offline samsung1

Hi thanks for the review, can you confirm she has size DD'ish boobs? and are you allowed to finger her?

Offline P.O.G

Yeah I'd say her breasts are around DD with thick nipples. As for fingering, im not sure, I dont usually finger, prefer to stick other things inside  :D

Offline samsung1

Yeah I'd say her breasts are around DD with thick nipples. As for fingering, im not sure, I dont usually finger, prefer to stick other things inside  :D

I found this in her PG alot of people are saying she has big breasts with big nipples. problem is the pictures says something else  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

Offline P.O.G

I'd say the picture doesnt give her figure or curvs justice at all. You won't be disappointed if you meet her.

Offline Jockey

That image does not look like her at all. Maybe a fake image. Her boobs are definatly handfuls possible D cups.

The issue while texting is, its another person.

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems like she has a new profile. Does anyone have the telephone number? :dash:

Offline jack0

Profile gone and not answering phone or receiving texts so mystery - pity good punt if you could get it problem was comms and getting in to see her, last meet was through AW but now profile has gone that is not possible either - 

Offline Obninefour

In the review it says she gave covered oral then after put a condom on?

Offline Jockey

Seems shes back... I went to see her for half hour today, price is now £50 for the hour service and attitude still the same. Review will follow shortly...

Ming

Seems shes back... I went to see her for half hour today, price is now £50 for the hour service and attitude still the same. Review will follow shortly...

Are you sure Jockey? The profile says £60h/h and £100hr?
Did you get a special offer?

Ming  :hi:

Offline jack0

Sadly the prices have gone up and the services down, no CIM, no DFK as she did before, anal is extra use to be all in before and  price is now 60hhr - use to be a good service with value for money even though you had to wait around in the street for ages for her to open the bloody door and it is literally waiting in the street with a few people around watching why you are stood there like a plonker in the street no doorbell to ring or nothing like that  - good while it lasted so i wont return now

Offline Jockey

Are you sure Jockey? The profile says £60h/h and £100hr?
Did you get a special offer?

Ming  :hi:

Woops now that was a typo!!!! It was £50 Half hour. Sorry was on the phone and typing a bit too fast.

I never requested anal off her however I got owo, finish on chest and she gave me a good run for money. I will do a full review later  :yahoo:

I don't like the idea of waiting around also but who ever it is now in control of her phone seems to be better than the woman previously. The lady before was rude, double booked me and had me waiting around for ages.

Seems like shes got some new pics on her profile too.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:24:04 am by Jockey »

Offline suttonporksword

I agree I had problems with the older girl who used to do her phone bookings, turned up once and Manuela wasn't available so tried to convince me to see her, no thanks. so where is she based now has she moved on from above the café?

Offline jack0

still there but different number as on profile, see my comments service is defo different now(reduced) and more expensive

Offline samsung1

Sadly the prices have gone up and the services down, no CIM, no DFK as she did before, anal is extra use to be all in before and  price is now 60hhr - use to be a good service with value for money even though you had to wait around in the street for ages for her to open the bloody door and it is literally waiting in the street with a few people around watching why you are stood there like a plonker in the street no doorbell to ring or nothing like that  - good while it lasted so i wont return now

I dont know where people are getting the assumptions that she used to do CIM and anal included in the price before. I seen her twice in her early days and never got such a thing. Shes very good at kissing/licking your ear if thats your thing lol.  :lol:

Offline Jockey

I agree I had problems with the older girl who used to do her phone bookings, turned up once and Manuela wasn't available so tried to convince me to see her, no thanks. so where is she based now has she moved on from above the café?

She is still above the café but who ever it is that responds now understands much better, they seem to know the area, as they told me about local cash points and parking too   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always wanted to see the older one as she looked milfy but I think she's not here anymore...

Offline Min_g79

She is still above the café but who ever it is that responds now understands much better, they seem to know the area, as they told me about local cash points and parking too   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always wanted to see the older one as she looked milfy but I think she's not here anymore...

the older one stated on her profile that she was 52yrs old but she was mid thirties!

she did a good service and was cute , shame she isnot around no more

Offline samsung1

Whats her English like, has she improved on it??

:hi:

Offline Jockey

Offline jack0