Author Topic: How does Berlin compare to Frankfurt and NRW for FKK clubs and bordellos?  (Read 2588 times)

jbs073

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been researching a punting trip to Germany. The general consensus seems to be that the NRW region is best, with Dussedolf, Frankfurt and Cologne. Frankfurt seems to be the best of the NRW. But Berlin has its pluses to. They seem to have more flatrate clubs. I would like to keep expenses moderately low. So if I was primarily using flatrate clubs that would be a plus. Frankfurt definitely has more variety. But I can only go to so many clubs anyway. So if I find a few good ones in Berlin, thats all I need. You got the Caligula and King George for the flatrates. Then theres Artemis which has a reputation as one of the best clubs in Germany.

I admit that I'm biased towards Berlin for non-punting reasons, since I'm more interested in the historical sites in Berlin than Frankfurt. Taking the rail to Frankfurt is an option. But being a non-German speaker and 1st time visitor; I'd prefer to keep this trip as simple as possible and limited to one city if I can.

If in the experience of punters here, Frankfurt is far, far superior to Berlin, then I would reconsider my options and possibly pick Frankfurt. But I would like to hear from the more experienced on whether Frankfurt really is dramatically better.

Offline Jerboa

Frankfurt isn't in the NRW region, it in Hesse. If you looking more for flatrate, then Berlin or NRW, and being your first trip keep it simple.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you looking more for flatrate, then Berlin or NRW, and being your first trip keep it simple.

As you have lots of experience in Germany, what'd be your top say 5 choices including all the possibilities (i.e. FKK/Laufhaus/flatrate etc. etc.)?

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There are plenty of reports on Berlin from last year by Steve2 (clubs, flat rates) and mrbrightside and me on FKK.

Frankfurt is only worth going to for punting...it is boring...I manage to avoid going to a project there... But did do a new years report - rdl and 2 FKK clubs.

Offline Jerboa

As you have lots of experience in Germany, what'd be your top say 5 choices including all the possibilities (i.e. FKK/Laufhaus/flatrate etc. etc.)?

Tough to answer that, I've been going to Germany several years now, clubs that were good 5 years ago or even 6 month ago can become poor. So clubs change girls move around, but there are still well regarded clubs that keep getting positive reveiws.
For me I like Samya, not the biggest club, but well run and popular with customers and girls, laufhauses can be really hit and miss, all depends what girls you find, flatrate partytreffs have bee popular in NRW for several years, I've not visited any for a couple of years, so can't give you a top club, there seems to of been a decline recently, with some clubs reverting back to saunaclubs.

jbs073

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have a question about Airport girls. I'm not sure if its Google Translate or I'm misunderstanding. But everyone refers to it as a "Flatrate" club. But from reading the website it seems that is true only after 11PM and that during the day it is 50 Euros for half an hour? Am I reading this right?

Quote
Upon entry price you can choose between three options:

1.a half-hour erotic adventure with a girl in a private suite for just 50 €

2.a full hour for only € 100

3.Discount rate: then you pay in time 11-17 pm Package € 60 and  from 19 clock Package € 80 .

For this you can then repeatedly enjoy our hot girls , a sauna and at the bar for free drinks to enjoy.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
I have never had that option offered

Always €60 entry 11am-4pm

All girls and drinks included

Offline panicpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Frankfurt has an amazing amount of hookers and walkups near the station. can be quite rough, as it has a large population of drug addicts/junkies and local criminals around the station - especially weekends and in the evenings, but due to the large numbers of hookers, you will always find something reasonable.

Hannover is probably one of the lesser known places - and my preferred place for walkups in Germany! Decent prices, large selections of walkups and there are a few stunners others than your 101 Romanian/Bulgarians. Its a nice city as well and very easy to get to from London.

Places to avoid are Cologne (two large walkups and a few small ones) but its expensive and loads of people you want to avoid. The two large walkups are basically just outside central Cologne located between a motorway and a park. a bit dodgy. Hamburg is fun but need to be careful as a rip-off and loads of drunken tourists. Places like Dusseldorf are just shit. Never seen something like this before but there is a 7 story building and the girls sitting by the window. Every window has a number and you look around, if you think you like a girl (if you can tell from the distance, i cant because of my bad eyesight) you remember the number, walkup and knock on the door - then you are in for a surprise or you trust your eyes. bring your binoculars! Dortmund - too small and horrendous city.

munich, really cool city, few small walkups. can be fun during summer time. Aachen has a good reputation but havent been there. Bochum has actually quite a nice little red light district with a few walkups - but just difficult to get there from London.
Banned reason: Needs to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline adindas

Frankfurt has an amazing amount of hookers and walkups near the station. can be quite rough, as it has a large population of drug addicts/junkies and local criminals around the station - especially weekends and in the evenings, but due to the large numbers of hookers, you will always find something reasonable.

Yes there are a lot zombies walking around the Frankfurt am central station. For that reason alone I think the punters should avoid this scene, unless you already consider the risk you will be having. But the rel option are the Laufhauss (Brothels) around the central station. If you include all of the buildings it might the largest place for punting in Germany

damx1986

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
for me frankfurt is much superier, if you looking for simplicty in your travel arrangements i would suggest you stay around the main train station, easy access to and fom the airport and and there is alot avaliable in that general area.

take the plunge and enjoy

Offline Cesare Borgia


munich, really cool city, few small walkups. can be fun during summer time. Aachen has a good reputation but havent been there. Bochum has actually quite a nice little red light district with a few walkups - but just difficult to get there from London.

Is there anywhere to have sex in Munich? Around the station is just overpriced private dance and hostess bars isn't it? Very little bang for your buck in my experience.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is there anywhere to have sex in Munich?

There's a few FKKs if that'd float your boat?