Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW 4 U NORTH WEST  (Read 1380 times)

2 review(s) for BBW 4 U NORTH WEST (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

stokiemike

Just had to file a review  of a fantastic meet with sexy Nikki from Leigh -

External Link/Members Only

I've been trying to see Nikki for around 6 months, nearly made it once before, and finally managed a meet last Saturday. I'd read her reviews on aw, and they convinced me I needed to visit, and boy, were they right to do so!

I arranged the meet by email and later text - Nikki's comms were excellent throughout, and she texted me the address on the morning of the meet. As always, I thoroughly checked out the location and available parking on google maps before I left home for the meet. I arrived on the dot, and parked just round the corner from Nikki's house, texted, got the house number and walked round the corner for  meet. Venue was a typical homely and clean terraced house.

She answered the door discretely standing out of sight. I was met by a very sexy blonde lady, dressed as requested in heels and stockings, a wrap around dress and a very sexy smile. She was much less of a bbw than I expected, but that was even better. She stands at a tiny 5 feet, without heels, which I find really sexy. Needless to say I was ready to have some fun from that moment.

We went upstairs, dealt with the admin, and then began some very nice fk. I enjoyed a feel of her very sexy ass, and stroking her thighs found she was wearing suspenders. The dress was removed to reveal a sexy basque and no knickers, with most of my clothes apart from my boxers ending up on the floor, and we ended up on the bed. Lots of kissing, cuddling and roving hands on both sides. I was turned on by her obvious enjoyment with lots of sighs, and a very wet pussy. After a lot of foreplay, sucking her lovely small tits, and a very sexy bj, which lasted quite a while, I even had to ask her to go slower to save myself, it was time for action.

Nikki invited me to "slide in" which I gladly did in missionary position. She became very excited and I enjoyed her lovely tight wet pussy. She then invited me to fuck her doggy, which we did on the bed. I'm pretty sure Nikki came during this, she certainly made all the right noises. Then, time to rest her legs and knees so it was back to mish with lots of kisses. After a while she then asked me to fuck her doggy, this time with her standing up at the side of the bed. I was rock hard for almost all of the time, and was really up for this. Another 10 - 15 minutes of doggy, and I could hold myself no longer, happily exploding, amidst her passionate sighs and noises.

We then lay on the bed and chatted like a true gfe, for quite a while. My time ran over, but there was no clock watching at all, I think I could have stayed a little longer. I will definitely return.

This was one of my best all time punts, if not the best of all, defo in the top 2! This lady is a gem, I could happily have brought her back home with me and kept her in my bed forever!

So nice to find a sexy lady, with a cheeky grin, who seems to enjoy the meet as much as I did. Lots of sex keeps her young looking, she says. I will try to help her with that again! A nice change from Romanians, of which there are many in my home area.

Offline threechilliman

Presumably you took 'advantage' of the BB she offers?

Nice review and I've looked at her, but the BB means she's a no no.

tcm

Bangman

BB puts me right off. As a matter of interest what dress size would you say she is?

stokiemike

She's recently lost some weight she told me, and is quite petite. I would say size 12 ish now!

SM

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am glad to read your happy review and I hope you enjoyed reading mine.

FootieMadJonny

I was just thinking when I was reading that HP is going to love this  :vomit:

FootieMadJonny

She's recently lost some weight she told me, and is quite petite. I would say size 12 ish now!

SM
I highly doubt she could go from a very big size to a 12 in just 6months judging by HPs review?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I highly doubt she could go from a very big size to a 12 in just 6months judging by HPs review?

"short, round with a big belly, comparatively small breasts"
but it is perfectly possible to lose this, just read Waist Disposal by Dr John Briffa (External Link/Members Only) if you want to lose your belly and keep it off, do what he suggests. PM me if you need to ask about it.

And you with the footie feet, you do not have to follow me about off the pitch.

FootieMadJonny

"short, round with a big belly, comparatively small breasts"
but it is perfectly possible to lose this, just read Waist Disposal by Dr John Briffa (External Link/Members Only) if you want to lose your belly and keep it off, do what he suggests. PM me if you need to ask about it.

And you with the footie feet, you do not have to follow me about off the pitch.
I was saying that to lose a big belly in just six months and go down to a 12 (which is what the op said) would require a lot of hard work and she obviously hasn't bothered to update her pictures. I've never been overweight or had a belly. As well as playing football in my young days, I was also a keen boxer. Now I walk the dog two miles twice a day and try to eat healthy. Follow you off the pitch? I really don't understand you. 

stokiemike

She's defo lost a lot of weight - I'm not sure if she's really a bbw any more. That didn't bother me, as I like all sorts and she's very sexy. Her bj technique and kissing were great. She looked pretty hot in stockings and heels, as I said before.

It was a really good meet, with lots of fucking, which she enjoyed as much as me. I had to try hard to save myself til the end of the meet, as I was so turned on.