Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello... New to the site - Fife/ Stirling/ West Lothian  (Read 1087 times)

Offline rathbone

Hello...

I’m new to the site … lurked a while.

My first experience was on a stag to Berlin where we ended up in the Ku-damm area.  In hindsight we were walking around with our eyes on stalks, but unlike the “girls in the windows” in Belgium or Amsterdam, the street girls with thigh-high boots hang around outside hotels then take you to a park for fifteen minutes.  Not sexy at all - neither the girls nor the experience.

Anyhow, I’m interested in who’s around in the middle of Scotland ie. Fife/ Stirling/ West Lothian area.  I have a thing for elegant blonde MILF’s who are warm and friendly … nothing too extreme.  Will have a sift through AW then carefully read through the reviews on here before I take the plunge. :)

Offline Name Not Found

Welcome  :)

Sadly, you may be struggling with the search for an elegant blonde MILF in those areas. I've been looking for years and haven't found one yet. There was a nice petite wee thing in W Lothian for a few years; only managed to see her once and she's disappeared now. Was in her 50s so she's probably retired.

Let me know if you find one :unknown:  Good luck hunting.

Offline Poopster

Welcome. 

And...  :lol:... good luck in your search.

I know only of one who worked in Dunfermline but seems to have hung up her thong in favour of sensible granny pants.

The rest, Pirdi, Chantelle, just no.

Offline bigmike32

Are you in about bisexyblonde poopy what a milf. If you are lucky enough to still have her number im sure she will still meet you because i keep in touch with her.

Offline Poopster

Are you in about bisexyblonde poopy what a milf. If you are lucky enough to still have her number im sure she will still meet you because i keep in touch with her.

That's the one.  I don't have her number any longer... but if you could hook a brother up by PM I'd appreciate it...  :thumbsup:

Offline Jock-Scot

Welcome, and has been said before the best of luck in your quest for a blonde MILF worth a visit.

Living in the Kingdom, I've done most of my punting elsewhere. I like yourself prefer maturity and experience over youth.

At this moment I wouldn't recommend of the WG's in Fife. Though I will qualify that and say, any of the WG's that I've met in Fife.

:hi:

Offline rathbone

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it and I’m glad to have found a few like-minded souls.  Cheers also for your suggestions – hopefully it’s not an impossible quest!  ;)

@NameNotKnown - hope I’m not breaching etiquette if I ask whether you still happen to have the lady in West Lothian’s contact details?  I know from chatting to the mate I went to Berlin with, that some WG’s he saw in Glasgow disappeared from time to time, then resurfaced a few months later.

Bisexyblonde also sounds interesting, with good reviews on here.  Likewise, I’d be interested to hear if she’s still contactable.

Meantime, I’ll have a scour of the net … although I’m quickly realising that 95% of the trade seems to go on in Glasgow and Edinburgh.  I can’t believe no-one gets horny north of the Forth … or is everything just much lower key?

Offline DickDiver

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I appreciate it and I’m glad to have found a few like-minded souls.  Cheers also for your suggestions – hopefully it’s not an impossible quest!  ;)

@NameNotKnown - hope I’m not breaching etiquette if I ask whether you still happen to have the lady in West Lothian’s contact details?  I know from chatting to the mate I went to Berlin with, that some WG’s he saw in Glasgow disappeared from time to time, then resurfaced a few months later.

Bisexyblonde also sounds interesting, with good reviews on here.  Likewise, I’d be interested to hear if she’s still contactable.

Meantime, I’ll have a scour of the net … although I’m quickly realising that 95% of the trade seems to go on in Glasgow and Edinburgh.  I can’t believe no-one gets horny north of the Forth … or is everything just much lower key?

The problem if you get horny north of the forth is that the local ladies will quickly help you lose the horn. Fife is suffering a Gregg's epidemic.

Offline auldie63

Lotta sheep up that way too.

Offline Poopster

Lotta sheep up that way too.

Please, the jokes about Fifers and sheep are getting really tired.

The sheep don't get sexy until you get past Perth.