Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condom abuse  (Read 1334 times)

taplow

I don't know if it's just me but I've found an alarming number of ladies don't know how to put condoms on.  Rather than roll it down they stretch it out with their hands and plonk it over your cock.  Yes there are ones who expertly put it on with their mouth and all that palaver but at the other end of the scale experienced women don't understand how to do this simple thing.  I've told a good few women, "no, you don't do it like this."   Maybe I'm being a bit picky here or maybe I'm going with the wrong kind of ladies but even so, what's the matter with them?  This is their profession, their life.  Surely they can carry out the technical side of their job. 

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't know if it's just me but I've found an alarming number of ladies don't know how to put condoms on.  Rather than roll it down they stretch it out with their hands and plonk it over your cock.  Yes there are ones who expertly put it on with their mouth and all that palaver but at the other end of the scale experienced women don't understand how to do this simple thing.  I've told a good few women, "no, you don't do it like this."   Maybe I'm being a bit picky here or maybe I'm going with the wrong kind of ladies but even so, what's the matter with them?  This is their profession, their life.  Surely they can carry out the technical side of their job.

The way they put the condom can kill an erection. Some of them too much time putting the condom on. Others just put it on really quickly.

vw

Never had an issue to be honest

Why not do a review to air your concerns taplow ?

A valid reason for a negative if it bothers you, do they often slit on you or kill your boner like with sonny ?

Arley Hall

Yes - I've experienced that quite a lot. Apart from the risk of damaging the condom, it looks really awkward and difficult. I actually prefer it if they give it to me to put on.

longballs

I agree, I tend to do it myself as they vary rarely pinch the tip of the condom to release the air (something that can cause a condom to split if they don't)