Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCh13f  (Read 1440 times)

2 review(s) for MissChief (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hankypanky68

This was my third meet with Lara. First met her before Christmas and we have kept in contact. I had a spare Friday night and when I found out she was available jumped at the chance of a re-match

She is a rather hot little minx with a great body. Dresses discretely. We always meet at a hotel as she does not do incalls. This is something I had to arranged but she did recommend a cheap one near where she lives by Luton airport.

Lara is a nympho and a self confessed cock hunter. She also attends swingers clubs and has many stories about her past adventures. That is my own little kink, hearing sexy woman talk about their adventures so we get on very well.

The meeting was very highly sexed and she seemed gagging for it as much as me. She offers a great service as well as being great company and we even over ran this time with no complaints from her. Lara's foreplay is very sensual and she does a great BJ. She responds very well to massage and oral on her, you can watch the wet patch grow as she grinds herself on your tongue and gentle fingering. However once the intercourse starts she turns into a vixen and just loves it. She gets very vocal if you hit the right spot, and as for her language....she swears like a trooper...and gets even louder if she cums. Well worth the extra effort.

I genuinely like this girl and plan seeing her again soon. She is easy going and clearly loves shagging. She is hoping to arrange a Bukkake party if she can get a few guys interested. I'll think about that one though. Also hope to watch her with another guy...Lara does seem happy to accommodate kinks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TheJoker147

If this was in Luton, it's in the wrong section. Should be in South East, not London.

Hydrant

I feel I must firmly stipulate that I cannot be sexually intimate with anyone who has facial hair.

Me neither.

Her pictures are shockingly bad. They remind me of the ones put up by amateur trannies on birchplace.com

Offline collector

Her pictures are shockingly bad.
I was thinking the same thing. Unacceptable quality.