Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan -house of divine London  (Read 509 times)

will-ow

Hello! I was in central London,  looking at a few agencies recently after feeling a little dry Friday lunchtime when k came across house of divine!  I hadn't heard loads about them but thought at 70 for 30 minutes, why not? There were 4 girls available that day; Megan,  ella , Marissa and river  (the same river price I saw the other day!  Next time I'll see her it'll be here/cheaper!!). But I went for the curvy toned Megan

Comms: the woman on the phone was easy and helpful to talk to, numbers on the website
Location: above warren street station , very easy to find and the inside was clean! The room I was given was modern and filled with baby wipes and other helpful bits!

Looks: the photos where very airbrushed.  She didn't look kept,  her make up was barEly done and was much larger in person.
Punt:Megan took a while coming into my roon sfter my arrival. I wanted Owo snd a little ontop sex. The whole time she looked uncomfortable and unenthusiastic... si much so i finidhed myself off on her tits. I grabbed a shower quickly at the end.

External Link/Members Only

Overall, ill deffinatly go back to House of Divine.... but NOT for Megan....