Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Bell 40 - Swindon  (Read 1641 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ds1836

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is from the vault (I thought that it would be worthwhile putting up some older reviews - from meets that I had before I started using UKP)

I met Bell in Aug 2015 in Swindon

This was a spur of the moment thing and occured on a friday (early evening), just before I was going out for a night on the sauce!
I texted Bell and asked for her availability.  She sent me a reply with the postcode and said she would be available in approx 10-15 mins if that was OK. It was a bit of a twat to find initially, she should have said its the place opposite the chemist shop.  Anyway, I got there on time and she let me in and I was a touch disappointed.  On her AW profile, Bell says she is 40 but I would say she is in her 40's and probably at the upper end of the scale!  Her body is ok but most of the spring has gone out of her tits, however she does have a wicked arse and a nice smooth pussy.  She isnt what I would say is attractive and definitely has that EE look.

Service: (£60 for 30 mins)

6/10 - Service was fairly good overall with everything on offer. DFK, OWO, Reverse Oral, Fingering and likes as many positions as possible and in the most enthusiastic manner, she can fuck for Poland!

Location/venue:

6.5-7/10 - Clean private apartment with an ensuite shower room.  Would have been rated higher but Bell is a smoker and you can smell it.

Overall

You may be wondering why after giving out some fantatic sex this is a neutral rating, well its because she is a fucking weirdo!  Several times she asked me whether I was married (totally irrelevant and none of her business), saying she is 40 when she is clearly closer to 50, doing her best to rush me into cumming (though I'm not sure if that was a ploy to get me done quicker or just to see how many times I could do it) and she kept twisting my nipples!

Some positives but also some negatives, hence the neutral vote - I wont be going back!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:58:18 pm by ds1836 »

vw

This one ?

External Link/Members Only

You missed the link !

Cheers for review anyway

If it is the right one report to admin and ask him to add the link !

Offline ds1836

The link should be in there...I can see it?
if you cant then yes that is the right one :thumbsup:

vw

The link should be in there...I can see it?
if you cant then yes that is the right one :thumbsup:

You edited as i was replying !   :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

well its because she is a fucking weirdo!  Several times she asked me whether I was married (totally irrelevant and none of her business)... and she kept twisting my nipples!

This was exactly my experience, poked and pulled me, and asked me whether I was married and saying that she'd make me a good wife. :scare:
I gave her a positive rating based on service, but, in retrospect, should have given her neutral like yourself because she was extremely odd.

Offline ds1836

This was exactly my experience, poked and pulled me, and asked me whether I was married and saying that she'd make me a good wife. :scare:
That's reassuring to know, i thought that it was just me :scare:

Offline Roth

I gave her a positive rating based on service, but, in retrospect, should have given her neutral like yourself because she was extremely odd.

She's obviously getting to that age where she knows that she's running out of time as a prossie body and mind wise.   :scare: Looking for some sucker to pay her bills probably.  :dash:

Offline 123Mel456

yeah same experience here too and both occasions.  Very odd sense of humour, trying to be over pleasant I think and not understanding the English way maybe??
Anyway, she was good but it is a shame to see she has now moved 'up Norf' to Chesterfield area and no longer in Swindon
Shame, I would have gone back if only for the real GFE that she gave, use and abuse and she comes back for more with a smile on her face :) ;)

Just Some Bloke

Anyway, she was good but it is a shame to see she has now moved 'up Norf' to Chesterfield area and no longer in Swindon

There's a recent review posted in the East Midlands section here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90026.0 which says she's only up norf for a week and then coming back to Swindon. Hope that's true because she's a firm favourite of mine.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:45:51 am by Just Some Bloke »

Offline flintstone

Same experience. Bat shit crazy. Shoving her head down on your cock would shut her up.

I do have a soft spot for her. Must book her again.

Offline bazingaboy

I saw her year or so back when I was living in the same street as her and I was moving to wales the week after.

Totally agree was a great service but a little on the weird side. Would probably go back though if I was passing. She took a good ass pounding fair play.

Offline 123Mel456

As had been let down thought I would check to see where Bell40 was...  no location on her profile any more as she said she was moving around....  gave her a call and in her rather broken English said she is back in Swindon but not working at the moment.  I think she means on holiday and not 'retired' and didnt say if was still in same safe location or not but she has returned to Swindon....

Offline Roth

Wonder if Sergei is messing with her profile? :unknown:

Offline 123Mel456

hahahaha maybe he is messing with her for a few days and taken her 'off duty'? 

Offline Roth

hahahaha maybe he is messing with her for a few days and taken her 'off duty'?

Might of done if she's been a disobedient prossie?  :unknown:

Offline Lewis

Wouldn't be the first time.

Just Some Bloke

I tried to book her last Saturday but she said she was in a car accident on the way back to Swindon from Mansfield and would be taking some time off to recover.

Offline 123Mel456