Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Daisy - Edgware Road  (Read 9175 times)

3 review(s) for english_daisy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline niceonevicar

External Link/Members Only

I met Daisy after taking a flyer on her profile.  In short, sweet girl, looks and acts mid 20s, down to earth, more vanilla GFE (for my experience), attractive girl next door face, slim body and nice enhanced (but soft enough) breasts.  Intelligent enough to hold a conversation.  Nice eyes.  I am a little passive sometimes so she did prompt me a few times.  However, this in a more younger, almost inexperienced GFE way.  Her FK was ok (plenty off it, just prefer full on passionate DFK).  Her OWO very good.  Sex was great and enjoyable.

If you are looking for a young English (she is actually English!) girl, who can hold a conversation, who is clean, has a great rack and nice body, the kind you might see in a bar full of office workers or in an office itself, who performs more a vanilla GFE session (at least in my experience) then Daisy would suit.

Looks wise, I would say 8 - 8.4 on this scale: External Link/Members Only.  She is about 5'3" and 5'4".  She met me in a black dress with no underwear/bra wearing high heels. And I didn't even ask for that.  Check!

I spoke to her on the phone and she was lively enough to convince me to take a punt as I couldn't find any reviews on her here.  Parking is an issue there.  Apartment was clean with a huge bathroom.  She was very accommodating and I had an enjoyable experience for what I needed at the time: the company of a young, girl next door type with a smooth body and nice breasts with  whom I could chat and fool around with.

I paid £160 for the hour.  It says on her profile this is a short term offer.  For me, at this price I was just about comfortable paying on a whim and in retrospect and have no regrets given the experience I was specifically seeking that evening.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice review ------------ but I no longer see girls with totally crap photos, especially at £160 an hour.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review  :hi:
It's clear that you were taken by her breasts  :wacko: What about other parts... firm butt, flat stomach, or... ?
The Brit GFE is appealing, although £160 is pushing it.

Offline marble15

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's used to be 200 h/r.

There could be a couple of reasons for the reduction.

1) She feels sorry for punters.

2) Her phone was gathering dust.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Nice review ------------ but I no longer see girls with totally crap photos, especially at £160 an hour.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes well some of us use UKP for one of the main reasons its here for, to read the reviews of punters we find credible and take their word the WG isn't a pig. I have punted with many WGs with no face pics like this as I trust some punters word. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Hariputter99

NickFury

Thanks for the review ! I was curious enough to check out the face pic and I think if it's real, she is pretty hot!

Offline niceonevicar

Hi thanks and no problem - just circling back on a few comments from above.

Butt - nice shape - on the way to being firm as she is getting into fitness in quite a big way. It's a normal girl's arse - not a fitness model's arse.

Stomach - flat - if she continues her fitness, may get toned but right now just flat

Looks - just to clarify on the looks.  Girl next door look.  Girl in the office look.  Girl in university look.  She is pretty and has nice eyes.  But she is not super stunning / model like.  She wears little make up.  More fresh faced.

Body - not as thin as the above photo suggests btw - it's all in the angle although I recognise those shoes.  But she is not curvy.  She is slim.  Normal.  I liked her body.  I keep coming back to this reference point but it is like a normal office girl's body - well the one you fancy in the office that is! 

Breasts - as described but you have to also see it from the way I saw them - bouncing around slightly with a little peek here and there from under her low cut black dress as she greeted me and then when we were initially chatting.

Price - as mentioned I had paid a rate which was a short term offer.  At that price, I was willing to take a chance.  However, I had an enjoyable time with her so if I was in the mood for a multi hour booking and wanted her services, now that I know what she looks like and her personality, I may consider the other rates she advertises at 3-4 hours. I can unwind properly over 3-4 hours and completely relax so I am prepared to pay for that experience.  However, the price point at 1h for 200 does seem a steep first hurdle and I don't think if I was just looking for a quick 1 hour booking (in that time I am a 1 pop guy), that I would necessarily think of Daisy.

Offline niceonevicar

NickFury - I didn't go into her PG actually.  Ran out of AW credits a long while back and never thought to top it up again.  So can't tell you if that's the same girl.  But as per my 2 posts above, that's how I perceive her looks.

dan10928

who put his scale together?

haha gents with standards need not use that scale.

planning on seeing her this week, fingers crossed will be a good'un

dan10928

also, thanks for the review, niceonevicar! Were there any negatives to your punt? (apart from the price, 180p/h now....)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

haha gents with standards need not use that scale

Which means what exactly?

Offline SamLP

She has a few more body shots on UKE. Looks fits, but above my budget.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Strikar

I saw that offer myself on UKE and after careful consideration decided it was too steep for me. Will keep her on HL for now in case I have a punting windfall thanks to the review, cheers :thumbsup:

dan10928

Which means what exactly?

there are quite a few dogs classed as attractive. just my opinion

Offline JamesRockford

I may consider the other rates she advertises at 3-4 hours. I can unwind properly over 3-4 hours and completely relax .....

Good on you. 

Personally, I don't think that I could truly relax paying £450/£600 for 3-4 hours.

Offline tantric talents

Appreciate the review. She has been on my HL for ages but tbh until she drops her rates to £150 or ideally rather less I just can't see the value or point in spending so much on the "pretty girl next door" just because she is British ? :unknown:

Offline The888

She's also Emily on Bijoux at 300 - so this is a bargain really.

Expl1cit

? Bargain.......  :unknown:

Exactly!  I wouldn't consider £180 a bargain.  I do expect to pay a little more than standard rates as she is English, good stats on her profile etc.  I've seen her quite some time back, different AW profile which she doesn't want linked to the new one for legit reasons.

I wil add that I didn't find her to be worth anywhere close to that price and would not see her again.  She is genuine, polite, attractive but not a keeper for me.

SuitedandBooted

Always liked the look of Emily on the Bijoux site and now am very tempted to see Daisy.

Thanks

Offline The888

120 quid off the agency price, in my book that's a good deal.

Exactly!  I wouldn't consider £180 a bargain.  I do expect to pay a little more than standard rates as she is English, good stats on her profile etc.  I've seen her quite some time back, different AW profile which she doesn't want linked to the new one for legit reasons.

I wil add that I didn't find her to be worth anywhere close to that price and would not see her again.  She is genuine, polite, attractive but not a keeper for me.

Offline Cabbots

Daisy is formerly known as Sweet Student Naomi - External Link/Members Only