Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Mara - The Massage Club - Bristol  (Read 4395 times)

Offline GoodIdea

As mentioned peviously, I go for planned well in advance punts or "I'm drunk and have the horn".  This is the latter sort.

Location - The Massage Club on Stokes Croft in Brisol.  Neon lit frontage in on a really busy street but it does have a discrete rear entrance.  Which actually isn't that discrete.
Time - 1am
Price £80 For half hour. 
Services - "Massge", OW and FS.
Girl - Mara (Or possibly Moira?) Lithuanian, probably late 20's / early 30's. Blonde bombshell.

So after a night on the town I found myself wandering past that descrete rear entrance and noticed a stirring.  Unusual for me as that part of town is heaving at 1am, so I did a lap of the block and there it was again.  Without another thought  I dived into the porch and rang the bell.  As is the way in the massage joints in Bristol, you get shown to the waiting area sofas and the girls are paraded out in front of you.  There were 5 or 6 working that night and all were available and all were EE.  The last one out was Mara who was abso-fucking-lutely drop dead gorgeoous - about a 99 on a scale of 1-10.  For the first time in years I found myself stumbling over my words like I was a randy 15 year old.  No an ounce of fat on a gym toned body and she was wearing some sort of G-String / bra thing that covered nothing.  Large enhanced tits, but natural looking.  So off we went.

Headed off to a room with a bath / shower and a large bed in it with mirrors on the ceiling.  She left the room and told me to get undressed and as she did so I noticed the time - 1am.  Exactly 10 minutes later, just as I was getting dressed she came back into the room.  Yep, I thought, still hot as fuck so I'll stay.  Then she started talking and boy can she talk, she was also fussing with her phone tryng to get some music and then she started complaining about the cost of mobile internet in the UK.  I was told in no uncertain terms that if I wanted to touch her then I had to wash my hands first - "WITH SOAP" which I thought, fair enough.  Then she climbed in the bath and squatted down and started firing the shower up her pussy to get it nice and clean for me. 
"Erm, Look love, all I'm after is a blow job, you don't need to...."
"No No, I must" she says and with that I notice the time, now it's 1:18 and she's still not touched me.

Anyway, out of the bath she comes and starts blathering about this and that, and what have I been up to, where I am goin next and on and on...
"Look for fucks sake, just suck that cock"  I said, thinking that would be the only way to shut her up.
It was for a while, but she would still pop up and blather about something.  In the end I had to (gently) hold her head on the old man to stop her doing this and that's when it went from a neutral to a positive.  Her cock sucking skills were very good indeed and now that she wasn't talking I could concentrate on them.  Couple of miutes of that and she climbed up and rode me CG.  Those tits and the body were an amazing sight and after a short while of that I blew my load in the condom.

So overall.  Firstly it's a parlour, and you'll either like em or you wont.  Secondly this girl was stunning but fuck me she wouldn't shut up; and the time delaying tactics were the worst I've seen in a while.  But did I mention she was fucking gorgeous?  Extras were on offer at £20 (!) each for kissing and using fingers inside her, neither of which I bothered with.
Would I recommend? - If parlours are your thing then there are better ones out there, so no.
Would I go back? - I expect so, when I've had a few.  However, if this girl were an indy she'd make a fortune.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:28:14 am by GoodIdea »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Sounds like a neutral at best to me.
A shite service from an EE WG who seems to want to get away with phoning a service in. :thumbsdown:
Would you have given a negative if she was less attractive?

Offline GoodIdea

I don't think so. She was rather good at what she did. Just chatty. The get em in and get me out quick ploy is pretty standard for the parlours in Bristol. I think if she were less attractive then it would have been a neutral bordering negative. As it is this is positive bordering neutral

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I don't think so. She was rather good at what she did. Just chatty. The get em in and get me out quick ploy is pretty standard for the parlours in Bristol. I think if she were less attractive then it would have been a neutral bordering negative. As it is this is positive bordering neutral

Fair enough
 :drinks:

vw

Standard for parlours for the last 20 years, but sometimes you just want to unload and fuck off and that is the convenience in them.

Nice having somewhere you can knock and go without all the hoop jumping and circus performing antics especially that time of night.  Wich I lived closer to one !

Thanks for the review anyhow

Offline tommyw66

Would I recommend? - If parlours are your thing then there are better ones out there, so no.

Which parlours would you say were better?

Offline tommyw66

Thanks for that. Must give Diamonds a go next time I'm down Bristol way