Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Mia - Bristol tour  (Read 663 times)

1 review(s) for dynamicjames (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bristolduck

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Discrete, She speaks good english for being less then a year in UK. She had to email me the location which then eventually I managed to find easily. (Hotel as she's touring)

Room: Just a tiny standard hotel room with double bed with tv on (boring movie).

Appearance: She was wearing pretty much what I asked (the alternative), Very pretty face, the girl on the pics as tattoo reveal, but she has gained weight, also she's not 19, but more likely to be 23-24; (nope didn't ask). Saggy breast, I can't say the size but big, she might have turned me more on if she had a push up bra. Very soft skin, cool tattoos, nice perfume (extra plus wise)

Attitude: She tried her best, very accommodating, relaxed, polite and she did put a smile on every time we had an eye contact. During sex a bit of fake moaning but when she was doggy I thought she was definitely not liking it.

Meeting: So I was very nervous as this was my first punt, we did some talk not much eye contact, she looked relaxed. Then I had to calm my nerves, just laid next to her on the bed, hugged.
And I'm right, are we going to do that tie and tease?!

Action: I get on the chair and she ties my hands with my vest (my suggestion), she asks what she needs to do... I reply: ok just tease me till you get me hard and horny as f**K.
She started ok, kissing my body, then kissing a bit better and sucking my nipples (Ok nice!) then another minute doing the same (Ok boring). No attention to my junk so I'm starting losing interest.
I asked can we do something else? She's like, something like? (Well shall we have a cup of tea and discuss about the weather?) I Mimed a cock sucking gesture she laughed...

By then my wiener got half soft, and I had to tell her, well you know we need to have it a bit harder (in the most possible gentle way so, I kinda pointed at it and said well...)
She grabs it and I thought.... Ok wtf are we sure she does this job, she can't hold it can she? By a miracle, as I don't remember it got actually a bit harder
so under my stated request, Mak on. HJ, started ok, then got less interesting, she lay down flat on her stomach and then started sucking a bit better and deeper but I was no where nearly there
So again, I said, ok can we do it? and she's like yes sure don't be shy asking, how do you like it? me: Can you be on top? She agrees lubes and go.

Not a great shag, I grab her boobs big and soft, move her a bit up then, she's like my leg hurts as I as about to make round 1 and she's like apologetic as she was talking while I was unloading (don't care really).
She offers to clean me up and let me know that the shower is available but yeh not my thing, bare feeted on a hotel shower nope nope nope.

Ask the time and only 24 minutes have gone by...I was like can't walk now cos I paid, going to hope for the better..

Lay like 10 minutes, planning how to manage round 2... luckly I saved loads of screenshot of Proper Hot models of instagram which eventually would get hard even uninimated objects.

Scroll a bit on the phone I asked if I can move her hand, moved on my cock while watching the phone, got hard easy. Action part 2.

Asked for doggy stile, even if I wanted a standing up doggy but she's not the type. Duck got softer so she applies Mak and start sucking a bit more vigoursly and yes finally she reaches my balls (my soft spot!)
so yeh it gets hard, on doggy (fast!)
She's very smooth and got plenty to grab, it felt good, I was almost trying not to rush it anymore, but she clearly seemed she wasn't enjoying as she just stood there.

Tried pulling her a bit towards me to get her moving, as I was getting aroused again and near to pleasure she like stopped, was about to say something so I just said I'm almost there and she moved a bit so yeh round 2 done.

Quickly cleaned up, dress and fly away in 45mins.

The only reason I saw the girl because she had tons of good feedback on AW (recent), she was touring and looked how, on UKP review were a bit mixed but I was hoping to click.

Nothing to click really I'd say.

Tl:Dr

I wouldn't recommend if you looking for some great time, she's quite average and vanilla, doesn't like too much funking but she does put an effort and seems a nice girl.

Face: 7/10
Body: 4.5/10
Sex : 3/10

My first punt guys! I was so nervous, so now I feel like I will need to continue till I find the right one right?

Let's make some money  :lol: (Sexy Angelina  :angelgirl: )

Offline ds1836

It's a shame that you didn't have a good time...I saw her on Friday and I had a fairly decent time?
Youre right about the age, I would have guessed 22 but it was in the ball park so I wasn't overly bothered, I have been more pissed off when I turned up to punt expecting to see a 30 yo who clearly closer to 48!!

Lz-129

Sorry you had a mediocre punt to break your duck, duck! Things will get better especially if you get the chance to see Angelina.
There's a few good girls in Bristol, Roth will be along shortly with a list as long as your arm of them.

vw

Welcome to the world of punting now you have your first out of the way shame it wasn't quite right for you, hope the next one is good !  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for breaking your reviewing "duck", Bristol duck.

Rating is subjective, but it seems considerable less than mediocre to me, a definite negative - particularly at £120ph.

The link doesn't work; it may be because you've used a smart phone.
For future, go to the bottom of a WG's profile and copy and paste the whole link so posts can be found in searches.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

bristolduck

In my very early 20s I have shagged better and worse for free...

If she did have enough Recent pics, on how she really looks like, I wouldn't have been bothering booking as I'm looking for model like punts!
Which you would say by looking at those 3 pics innit?

Anyway it's all subjective and yep was Neutral/Negative for me but breaking the Duck feels always good so I keep it neutral for her efforts as well!

vw

Anyway it's all subjective and yep was Neutral/Negative for me but breaking the Duck feels always good so I keep it neutral for her efforts as well!

Score is neither here not there, the content of the review is most important thing.  I disagree with many review scores but doesnt matter really to me if the content is there !   :hi: