Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dezire Sexy Aberdeen  (Read 2402 times)

jack_tyler

Hi guys

Has anyone seen Dezire sexy?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Quite keen to try but couldn't see any reviews

chico1000

Beware young fella.  Pics are to good to be true.  She is also Romanian they are fraught with difficulty. 
Have a good look around this site before taking the plunge.

jack_tyler

Aye I know, there is a verification photo though so can't be too wrong!

chico1000

Not bad but I'd still tread carefully confirm before you part the cash.  Come back and tell us..

Offline auldie63

She was in Glasgow for a fair while, can't remember the name she went under but I think there are reviews of her on here.

Offline Bionic

Offline spud jizz

havent seen her but she stays in a ruff arsed block of flats, well use to. This is her old profile External Link/Members Only Someone else changed the photos and took over that one but the feed back is hers, note the last one, A bad punt, so bad!!!!!!!! Buyer beware !
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

jack_tyler

Offline MrFox

Looks like she's back in Glasgow G31 area but says she has City Centre apartment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She certainly looks too good to be true especially with no feedback on here at all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

jack_tyler

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

She looks hot....I think could be true pics also she has a verification picture that can be viewed...she does look very very hot
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline figaro30

Offline tazman1002001

we need a brave one....

I've got my hot Romanian go to girl - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

someone else can try this one out  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline jibber

I saw her tonight and confirm photos are 100% genuine. Great body, massive tits.

I can't really review her as I didn't last very long and was in & out quickly bit she did everything I asked.

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her tonight and confirm photos are 100% genuine. Great body, massive tits.

I can't really review her as I didn't last very long and was in & out quickly bit she did everything I asked.

That was useless... I mean what services did she offer, how was her personality, what was the flat like, was her likes list accurate kissing oWO etc....... Did she has nice feet  :lol: ....

Without any of this details your words are useless?
Banned by:

jack_tyler

Offline tazman1002001

think I'll have to try .....

Go for it just walk if it's not her.......

Verification pic looks ok

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned by:

Offline Davey Dykes

Have you gone for it Jack? She looks really cute in the photos but not prepared to take the chance myself with no feedback.

jack_tyler

not yet no haha!
i'm a bit the same..

Offline spud jizz

off this afternoon so might go and have a look  :lol:
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

jack_tyler

off this afternoon so might go and have a look  :lol:

Any feedback? :p

Offline bushman

If nobody has seen her by 5pm tomorrow.
I will TOFTT.  Wish me luck.

jack_tyler

If nobody has seen her by 5pm tomorrow.
I will TOFTT.  Wish me luck.

hope you had luck !  :hi:

Offline bushman

Apologies gentlemen, I didn't manage.
Maybe later.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Let is know how clean her apartment really is.

EvilBoob

Any updates, I've only just joined this site. Seems to give more reliable feedback than AW. I'm going to try for Friday afternoon.  Hopefully someone tells me it's worth a go before then. Either that or I take one for the team.

jack_tyler

Any updates, I've only just joined this site. Seems to give more reliable feedback than AW. I'm going to try for Friday afternoon.  Hopefully someone tells me it's worth a go before then. Either that or I take one for the team.

Nah, I didn't try again since last time. Let us know how you get on though!