Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flexible Felicity - anybody seen her?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline realist

Anybody seen Flexible Felicity?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She seems great but seems odd that no one on here has seen her. I wondered what you guys thought of her AW reviews. Apart from 1 or 2 they seem dubious IMO.

Thanks for any help.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She replied to a reverse booking I put up a few weeks ago (but then had to take down).  We exchanged 2 or 3 emails, everything seemed OK.  If I had gone ahead with the RB I would certainly have considered her, I didn't see any warning signs.

Expl1cit

bumping this as i'm very curious about her too.  Seems excellent with a decent overnight rate but nothing on UKP other than this thread.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Very little feedback on AW, nothing on here, no face pic, but... £200. She must not like working very much.

Offline Massiveerection

I have tried to contact via e-mail a couple of times. No response to either attempt. I have given up.

Offline PLeisure

Seems to be logging on to AW more frequently, recently. And bumped her prices now...  :(

Offline realist

Thanks for the replies. Must admit i need to do a quick write up of her as i saw her earlier this year-before the price hikes-   been off the scene for a couple of months.

Short story -she is genuine, great gfe, thought she might be the next koa but price hikes makes it unlikely.

Offline PLeisure

Must admit i need to do a quick write up of her as i saw her earlier this year
A review would certainly be welcome  :hi: