Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Ambitions - Kingston  (Read 613 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm considering booking this girl this weekend but there's a few alarm bells. I texted her earlier this week and she replied she's working out of a Travelodge in the town centre. Funny thing is the profile she's using originally belonged to xBella18x, a girl who was working of a flat in Tolworth about 4 months ago, the wording is still the same and the profile has hardly changed. I did visit Bella and wrote a review on here - long story short: she was dreadful.

Now this girl looks VERY similar to her, slightly slimmer but it isn't the same girl unless she's had the tattoo of a rose on her left shoulder removed.

I'd be keen to know if anyone's seen her, as something just doesn't seem right and even though she's only down the road from me I'd rather get a second opinion. Thanks in advance.

Offline drwho

It sounds to me that you have already answered your own question - so don't take the risk, she's not exactly cheap either.

I'm more interested in the so far unwritten positive reviews of yours in the area. Anyone you'd care to recommend?