Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Little Jessica, High Wycombe  (Read 5469 times)

25 review(s) for Sweet little Jessica (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Oralone

External Link/Members Only
First post, and first report on Sweet Little Jessica
Jess works mainly from High Wycombe, but also from Maidenhead, and Bristol.  I have met with this beautiful lady on a few occasions and would have to say that after numerous years of punting she is probably the number one GFE experience that I have ever met.
Her AW profile is as accurate as you would ever find.  She is a stunning lady, with a very good figure (tall, and has lovely firm breasts) and has certainly ticked more than one new box for me on our meets.  Her OWO is deep throat and long lasting.  She does everything described on her AW page.  She is genuinely part time, working one day a week.  She dresses to thrill, and wants to ensure that she gets as much pleasure out of a meeting as her Client – this certainly sets her apart.
Jess is on a journey, and all I can say is get on board, and hold on for the ride.  I would like to keep her as my secret, but I know that someone will spill the beans.

Offline wombat

This review was SO written by a woman... :bomb:

Offline Steely Dan

First post, and first report on Sweet Little Jessica
Jess works mainly from High Wycombe, but also from Maidenhead, and Bristol.  I have met with this beautiful lady on a few occasions and would have to say that after numerous years of punting she is probably the number one GFE experience that I have ever met.
Her AW profile is as accurate as you would ever find.  She is a stunning lady, with a very good figure (tall, and has lovely firm breasts) and has certainly ticked more than one new box for me on our meets.  Her OWO is deep throat and long lasting.  She does everything described on her AW page.  She is genuinely part time, working one day a week.  She dresses to thrill, and wants to ensure that she gets as much pleasure out of a meeting as her Client – this certainly sets her apart.
Jess is on a journey, and all I can say is get on board, and hold on for the ride.  I would like to keep her as my secret, but I know that someone will spill the beans.
I am sure that you will understand that we need to take this review with some skepticism.  Not just since it is your first post, but in part since you describe the girl, but you don't review a particular meeting.  And you know about her working schedule, and have the ability to read her mind (you know what she wants...'wants to ensure').

And saying her AW profile is accurate is actually of little help - 2 weeks from today she may change it.  Better to say what you saw and did. And how do you know it is all accurate?  Did you give and receive for example spanking?  How hard did she hit you?  Or are you using your mind reading power to know it is all accurate?

And saying she is your number one is of little help - this is your first review.  Maybe you choose very poorly before. Just saying this is also not objective. You do say she does OWO and is tall.  Thanks. We need more objective things like that. I have no idea what 'get on board and hold on for the ride' means.

As a new poster I want to give you a break ... most members probably do.  But we want to hear what you know objectively.  What you have written above makes me think she has a dusty phone and so better to put her on my 'avoid' list.

Offline HappyandLucky

Could she take a big pounding in the arse. Or was it at discretion  :drinks:
Also only sees English gentlemen so no chance for Taffs, Scotts or NI  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:09:52 pm by HappyandLucky »

Oralone

Thanks for the critique, it is useful.  The reviews on this site are more descriptive than on AW, so that would be my first mistake.  If you wish, and I would be happy, you might take down the post and I would do a re-write which is more appropriate to this site.

Offline Steely Dan

Only admin can take down a review.  Why don't you just write on this thread a more factual outline of what happened on your last visit?  For guidance read this
and of course read other reviews.

Offline Fact

crap pictures.  stating 38, probably 45+
agree, too many things that look like report submitted by some white knight or her.

Oralone

Well, here goes after my first, less than helpful (as I now understand it) review.
I arranged to meet Jessica for an hour via the AW messaging system.  Her phone is only switched on the day she is working, as she is only part time, but she communicated well, and the booking was verified before I headed off.
We met at a hotel in High Wycombe, accessible from the M40.  No problem getting past reception as there are numerous business conferences going on, therefore no attention paid to walk-ins.  I was early so had a coffee in the coffee lounge.  I awaited Jessica’s phone call and went up to her room. 
She answered the door in hold ups and black one piece that is featured on her AW profile, I was immediately struck by her tall womanly figure and very attractive face (IMHO).  She has a very pleasant voice, and put me at ease, as I am a bit uncomfortable with hotel meets.  She is around 5’9” tall and tanned all over – some small tattoos on her back, but no other obvious marks.  Her hair is dark brown and long, but maybe not as long as on some of her AW photographs, although there aren’t many, and no face shots.  Other than that her profile photographs are accurate – she reports that she is 38 years old, and most probably is.  She told me that she started this work as she has a high sex drive, and since being single again wanted to try new experiences, and the former being very true during our meet.
Jessica introduced me to some toys that she likes to use (all vibes, no strap on) whilst I was getting undressed.  We laid on the bed and after a brief while she immediately went to work on OWO, her skills more GFE than PS, no spitting or sloppy.  After a while I went down on her, and she is very responsive, to the point where she brought a bullet into action.  This did nearly as much for me, and I felt that the action had to start or I was in danger of not making the second round.  Anal was requested and met with great enthusiasm by the lady.  Whilst I was enjoying the action and the view she again went to work on herself with a full sized wand.  With all of the muscle action occurring I could hold on no longer.  After the event Jessica tried to encourage me to new heights for a further round, but despite her best attention I was completely spent, and left with a big smile on my face. I enjoyed my time with the lady, and have little doubt that I will return.

Offline Cunning Punt

That's more like it!

Couple of questions:
Was anal included in the £140 per hour fee?
Was there any DFK/FK offered/declined or weren't you that fussed and didn't try.

Oralone

Everything I had was included in the fee (including anal), there was some limited FK, but she got down on the old JT in quick fashion so I can't say that it disappointed me.  We had more FK after the event, before I left.

Offline Cunning Punt

Everything I had was included in the fee (including anal), there was some limited FK, but she got down on the old JT in quick fashion so I can't say that it disappointed me.  We had more FK after the event, before I left.

Thanks for that. Shame her hourly fee is so high for some of us.

Offline Tonyleung

"English gentlemen" is a very subjective term. I wouls describe myself as that, however I always suspect this means "white caucasion male from the british lsles, but I ll do S.Africans, white americans, danes and swedes so long as your are white and not eastern europeans, but I ll make an exception if ...'
Still its up to the WG who she sees...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:37:58 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline Steely Dan

Well, here goes after my first, less than helpful (as I now understand it) review.

Thank you for your well written review.