Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Scottish girls in Glasgow or surrounding  (Read 2429 times)

Moore1

Anyone know of any decent Scottish girls round about the Glasgow area, never seems to be much around these days mostly seems to be foreign girls around, don't really get my money's worth with them as most of them don't speak much English.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

chico1000

Just read the reviews on here you will get the idea. 

Moore1

Thanks, there used to be some good Scottish girls but most have disappeared  :(

Offline Marmalade

Indeed. We mostly are interested in prostitutes on here. Decent girls are probably out doing a proper job.  :hi:

Moore1

I know, there used to be a good few Scottish girls about a few years back

ickydicky

Thanks, there used to be some good Scottish girls but most have disappeared  :(

have you actually bothered to look? :bomb:

Moore1

Yes but the only decent ones I can find are the ones on ES or Glasgow City but never seem to trust them these days

ickydicky

loads of scottish girls, like lucylonglegs rose amore and sexy summer and jasmine4hotfun tho she english. i reviewed them all. try looking there. all good for a fuck and a bj. i not going to put up links for you. try doing a bit more research.

Moore1

loads of scottish girls, like lucylonglegs rose amore and sexy summer and jasmine4hotfun tho she english. i reviewed them all. try looking there. all good for a fuck and a bj. i not going to put up links for you. try doing a bit more research.

Thanks mate

Offline solway

Rachel of GE - lovely slim girl but one o those "what do u want me to do now" girls

Moore1

Rachel of GE - lovely slim girl but one o those "what do u want me to do now" girls

I've been trying to see her for a while but ive not had the chance to yet!, is she anything like Zoe that used to work there ?

JJ1979

Seen "Scarlett" twice and she is a cracking option if you don't mind tattoo's of course. Down to earth, amazing oral and enjoys a good hard pounding and she is Scottish.

External Link/Members Only

Moore1

Didn't venture that far down on AW I mostly look round the Glasgow area but I suppose if there's decent girls else where then I suppose they'll be worth the travel

JJ1979

She's usually at Barrhead, really not sure why it is showing Ayr but normally Barrhead is where you will get her.

Moore1

Thanks.

If you've got any more suggestions drop them off would be great.

Offline solway

I've been trying to see her for a while but ive not had the chance to yet!, is she anything like Zoe that used to work there ?
Yeh she is quite similar.Zoe was a real star tho.

Offline auldie63

She's usually at Barrhead, really not sure why it is showing Ayr but normally Barrhead is where you will get her.
She's been in Ayr for a while. Seems to move around a lot, think her and her pal are avoiding the men in the white coats with the snug fitting jackets. She's nuts!

Moore1

Yeh she is quite similar.Zoe was a real star tho.

Zoe was a real star you are right there !, shame she left the scene though 🙄