Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katya (on tour in a Merthyr Tydfil)  (Read 886 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Hi guys,

This is one not to waste much time arranging booking.

I contacted Katya by text and response to text and on AW was (Call me) which I did, explained I was looking for 30 min incall and discussed extras which she said anal was extra £30 so all arranged.  Made the journey to the location, and when I contacted her she said I am not ready, waited, tried again then waited and then couldn't get hold of her as no response..

Disappointing she turned out to be a time waster.. But should have known better with her being Romanion.

From my experience I can only advise to avoid as she is a time waster.. :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for the review 360, well another PG scammer

On a lighter note, one of your faves is in Toon
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Husqvarna360

Yes she arrived at 5pm today but can't visit until Wednesday..  But I did manage a visit today with Natasha GU who has also just arrived in town at the bay... Absolutely gorgeous, slim, tanned very pretty with big natural breast for such a slim girl..  Lovely dfk, owo, sex in few positions and in a very clean apartment at the bay.. She is worth the money she is a really good looking girl with a great body  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Yes she arrived at 5pm today but can't visit until Wednesday..  But I did manage a visit today with Natasha GU who has also just arrived in town at the bay... Absolutely gorgeous, slim, tanned very pretty with big natural breast for such a slim girl..  Lovely dfk, owo, sex in few positions and in a very clean apartment at the bay.. She is worth the money she is a really good looking girl with a great body  :drinks:

Ooo thats interesting 360..I may swing by tomorrow oooo
DFK with a Romanian, thats as rare as finding Bruce Jenner

Husqvarna360

I have reviewed Natasha on here previously when she was called Busty Natasha x.  When I visited her this time she remembered me which is good because she gave me a great service.