Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent Lena  (Read 1221 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

samu1199

External Link/Members Only

I opened this account for this review. I have the same username in AW page and I have reviewd two girls. I have punted a few times without booking on AW and they all turned out bad, so this time I made a booking through AW. I texted and told her the services I wanted and she agreed. She gave me her address but I could not find that house so I called her and she gave a different house number. That was suspicious but I ignored. I buzzed the door and a girl opened and I thought it was her flat mate. But she told me that she was Lena, I said she wasn't and no where near her picture then she said she had 2 profiles under Lena and Isabella/Izabella. I said I didnt want to stay because I knew if she put someone on her place then her service was going to be even worse. So I left.

My field report for Brigit External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:23:28 pm by samu1199 »

samu1199

Anyway just wanted to mention that I went soho after that and met Olivia in 3 Lisle Street. She was very hot appearance wise. I didnot get much attention from her but for £40 for 15 minutes, RO (replace for OW), sex in 2/3 positions was not bad. Especially I liked her moaning when she opened her mouth. I have a mouth fetish. :rolleyes:

justbeingcurioussa

I had a same incident today and I was about to write a report but saw this. Went to meet Lena but there was another girl and she said that Lena is not available. I made a long trip to that place and moved my schedule a lot and girl was not looking very bad either (except front two teeth were little tainted but nothing to put you off). Anyways, I asked her about services and she said everything is included except Anal and I thought let me give it a go. To be honest, I'm glad that I stayed. This girl was so eager to please and did everything with a charming smile. I had best rimming and tug of my life. She actually inserted her tounge deep inside my butt hole and was shaking my cock while doing that which felt out of the world. Did anal in many positions and at one time I had my cock in her ass, finger in her pussy and tounge in her mouth. Lots of DFK and caressing the whole time and finished with CIM.  I tried searching for her profile to give a review but couldn't find. I know it was a B&S and supposed to be negative but I really liked the punt and was VFM for £80 including everything for 30 mins.