Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikol_19 (Walthamstow E17)  (Read 5558 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 15mins for £40

Personality: She was more friendly at the end of the punt but at the beginning seemed a little somehow. She told me she does not enjoy the job at all and does it purely for the money

Physical: Very very petite, about 5foot 2, SUPERB TITS, Cute face but bad teeth

Service:
OW
Cowgirl: Considering it was only a short booking and this was the first position we got into I was quite surprised to see her juices running down my cock so soon. It was a bit of an ego boost lool she had to wipe herself up before me moved to missionary as it was just running down her leg  :lol:

Missionary
HJ

This was a negative for me as it felt rushed and she also imo tried to cheat me out as she spent about 2 mins out the room stashing the cash and when she came back went out again to get condoms which took another 2 mins so in total I was waiting 4 mins before the any action begun so when she tried to tell me my time was up I pointed this out to her and told her I have been keeping tabs on my watch. She reluctantly gave me the extra time

FlyingBreadMan

Damn...she appears to have gone down the pan.

I saw her a few times and the grind was incredible, then last time I saw her was boring and to my surprise I manage to complete...

I thought it was an off day but I guess she really has list interest.

Thanks for review.

Offline arkenciel

last time i went to see her, shower was offered but no towel. pointed to me that i can use the one on the heater which seems well dirty.
had to skip shower but hygiene is a concern.
service is decent, no fk and owo, did try her best to get on with our 2nd round.

and she does smoke in the room so its not a great smell in the room, but i wasnt bothered since i had a cig with her after the hour.  :sarcastic:

Offline arkenciel

punther

Even though i rated my first meeting as a negative i went back again to see her because to be honest i really fancied her physically.

The punt was basically the same as the first one.

At the start when i came in to the flat i asked to use the toilet and in quite a harsh tone she said can you give me the money now.

I was quite put off as this as it was our second meeting and you would have thought she would be more relaxed.

Made up my mind if any whore demands money from me again in this fashion i will exit the premises without saying a word and find another provider as it is a shit way to relate to a customer imo

As much as she does it for me physically doubt i will go back a 3rd time

FlyingBreadMan

Even though i rated my first meeting as a negative i went back again to see her because to be honest i really fancied her physically.

The punt was basically the same as the first one.

At the start when i came in to the flat i asked to use the toilet and in quite a harsh tone she said can you give me the money now.

I was quite put off as this as it was our second meeting and you would have thought she would be more relaxed.

Made up my mind if any whore demands money from me again in this fashion i will exit the premises without saying a word and find another provider as it is a shit way to relate to a customer imo

As much as she does it for me physically doubt i will go back a 3rd time

Sorry to hear of this. Ironically I ended up seeing her again after you reviewed her.
This time it was better, but the rhythm of the grind was some what mute. She was friendly, but not vibrant as last year when we had good laughs.

punther

Sorry to hear of this. Ironically I ended up seeing her again after you reviewed her.
This time it was better, but the rhythm of the grind was some what mute. She was friendly, but not vibrant as last year when we had good laughs.

She is worn out. She was telling me she has been very busy and not sleeping that well

Online Ozy84

Call me mad but i want to see this girl today. Something about that body...i have to try.

And also puntherreborn been to see her and regardless of not giving a positive review would still see her again...am i missing something guys or just a mad man wanting to perv on what looks a stunning little body...?

FlyingBreadMan

Call me mad but i want to see this girl today. Something about that body...i have to try.

And also puntherreborn been to see her and regardless of not giving a positive review would still see her again...am i missing something guys or just a mad man wanting to perv on what looks a stunning little body...?

Go for it then.

Online Ozy84

Go for it then.

Been stung by these romanians before Breadman. She sounds really cute on the phone but....romanian.... :dash: :dash:

FlyingBreadMan

Been stung by these romanians before Breadman. She sounds really cute on the phone but....romanian.... :dash: :dash:

Then stay away.

Online Ozy84

Thanks Breadman. You sound like a helpful chappy. 👍👍

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks Breadman. You sound like a helpful chappy. 👍👍

Seriously though I do sympathise with you. You fancy her but her reviews are mixed...

Decide, gamble £60, or save it.

Daveangel

I went to see this lady.
Clarified services before any money was handed over, she stated different services to what was on her profile.
I said I was walking,she then agreed to the services but I still walked.
No time for time wasters.

Offline JoeyRamone

Even though I'd read the reviews here, I still visited this one late last night on my way home. Some might say I'm mad, but really she was exactly what I was looking for, the three main points being;

- quick in and out 15 min booking
- wasn't interested in the GFE act
- she has a smoking hot body I wanted to touch

As the others have said, she took two mins to stash the cash, so I made a point of her seeing me check my phone time before starting. I think I actually stayed 14 mins in the end. She was mechanical, typical Romanian really. But she has superb tits, she's fit, slim and sexy, and I just wanted to go in, get hard, and fuck a hot 19/20-something, and go home again.

So the reason I didn't do my own review is I don't really know how I'd rate it - she should be a negative because of the lacklustre performance, but I can't fault her for giving me what I was looking for. Although a smile might have been nice!

punther

Even though I'd read the reviews here, I still visited this one late last night on my way home. Some might say I'm mad, but really she was exactly what I was looking for, the three main points being;

- quick in and out 15 min booking
- wasn't interested in the GFE act
- she has a smoking hot body I wanted to touch

As the others have said, she took two mins to stash the cash, so I made a point of her seeing me check my phone time before starting. I think I actually stayed 14 mins in the end. She was mechanical, typical Romanian really. But she has superb tits, she's fit, slim and sexy, and I just wanted to go in, get hard, and fuck a hot 19/20-something, and go home again.

So the reason I didn't do my own review is I don't really know how I'd rate it - she should be a negative because of the lacklustre performance, but I can't fault her for giving me what I was looking for. Although a smile might have been nice!

agreed

if you just want to fuck a nice petite body and nothing more she is worth seeing for 15mins

Stalion

Hey Punther

I just got myself bared from shagging Nikol ever again......I saw her at 9.30pm after working late on my way home.
I paid her for a P&D and the cow wanted £20 extra for OWO, I said £10 but agreed back down to £15 and to"Cum in doggy go slow and not deep" "Long Fat Dick"

She agreed my request to put her heavy red lippy on and I plugged her gob. It was so sexy seeing it that after a few minutes I couldn't control myself. I held her head and shot my load in her mouth,
She had such a fit trying to swear at me with my cum dripping out of her gob

£55 for about 8 minutes  and I got bared

:dance:POSITIVE RESULT  :dance:

I can never see that useless bitch again   :wacko:  :wacko:

Offline jesus_jones

Hey Punther

I just got myself bared from shagging Nikol ever again......I saw her at 9.30pm after working late on my way home.
I paid her for a P&D and the cow wanted £20 extra for OWO, I said £10 but agreed back down to £15 and to"Cum in doggy go slow and not deep" "Long Fat Dick"

She agreed my request to put her heavy red lippy on and I plugged her gob. It was so sexy seeing it that after a few minutes I couldn't control myself. I held her head and shot my load in her mouth,

Forcing a sexual act on someone is a 'positive result'?

You are a fucking idiot and should be barred from here as well.

Offline pumps

Forcing a sexual act on someone is a 'positive result'?

You are a fucking idiot and should be barred from here as well.

indeed, its not the first time stallions pushed the boundaries with some of his posts on here, saying things like "I got her consent as she didn't say no" :wacko: crazy fucker we all know that's not how you get permission.

I couldn't work out if he was a fantasist or serious, either way its not a good look for ukp.

Offline Silver Birch

Hey Punther

CUNT!

I know he is already banned, but still a sex offender and a massive CUNT!

Offline smiths

Hey Punther

You deeply unpleasant piece of filth. :thumbsdown:

punther

Hey Punther

bit risky mate...if she wanted to fuck you over with the authorities shes got your DNA now

would ring/text her to apologise possibly

Offline pumps

he's a cunt - no wonder some girls are in extra shitty moods when we meet them, stallions' have been fucking it up for everyone else.

He's also made a full confession on here, what a melon.

punther

he's a cunt - no wonder some girls are in extra shitty moods when we meet them, stallions' have been fucking it up for everyone else.

He's also made a full confession on here, what a melon.

holding her head down is what pushed it over the edge

if he just let the cim slip out then it could go down as an occupational hazard as he was not expecting to cum so soon and it would just be one of those things.. :cool:

but holding the head down...

punther

our beloved nikol's profile has dissapeared

a part of me think this is her now reincarnated: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but may be wrong

Offline Wildblood44

our beloved nikol's profile has dissapeared

a part of me think this is her now reincarnated: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but may be wrong

She is back but now in Leicester. External Link/Members Only

Offline kingM

Back again and constantly creating new a new profile.

One to avoid.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:35:32 pm by kingM »

Offline Essex3

Back again and constantly creating new a new profile.

One to avoid.

External Link/Members Only

I only ever saw her once. Just to get a taste of that body and tits which was a rare find. Service was disgraceful.

Offline kingM

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:50:52 am by kingM »

Offline punter7352

I went to see this lady.
Clarified services before any money was handed over, she stated different services to what was on her profile.
I said I was walking.
I had this experience too - and also with one of her flatmates. They both blamed the 'agency' who answer the phone. I walked. Not good in real life either IMHO.

Online PLeisure

I had this experience too - and also with one of her flatmates. They both blamed the 'agency' who answer the phone. I walked. Not good in real life either IMHO.
It's too bad you didn't think to review  :unknown:

Online Ozy84

That is some body. Shame about the service. :unknown: