Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Taunton - Latinas - Chantel  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Mountain

The Venue: 

Just outside Taunton in a quite village with free parking at a nearby arcade of shops. The venue seems to be well known to these forums.

The flat is very discrete and away from prying eyes. The property is modern and clean. Shoes off before going upstairs! The room was a matress on the floor set up with nice decor. A bed frame would have been better, but it was still nice a smart.

The Girl:

Latina babe in her 20s or 30s. All firm and toned with large pert boobs (felt real to me) and really long silky black hair. Very pretty and a great body. One of my top two from about 20 punts. Her English was ok and certainly fid not limit things.

The Punt:

30 mins for £60.

Vanilla service with massage followed by covered oral and covered sex followed by more massage. Vanilla service was fine for me as i am a Vanilla guy and don't go in for FK. Her oral technique was average. She did not go that deep, but did take a little gentle face fucking. When i started to rub her clit she practically twisted my arm to finger her, and who was i to refuse? Finished off will her taking a good pounding in doggy with no complaints.

No extras were offered or requested.

All in all a fairly average punt, but some of that was probably me not being in quite the right mood (it has been a couple of years since my last punt). In better hands she would probably perform better.

All in all i am listing this as a positive. She is a stunner IMHO and i probably would go back just for that reason.

ps i failed to post a link due to writing this on my phone. i am sure some kind soul will fix that for me.

vw

This might be the best profile for that group

External Link/Members Only