Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Sweetxx Harrogate  (Read 868 times)

Offline Paulday

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She looks amazing. I've emailed with no reply. Some might say she looks too good to be true.....

Any thoughts lads?

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

You emailed?... The mobile number is on the profile mate try ringing  :)

Offline Paulday

Number wasn't there the other day so thought I would see if someone had seen her.

Going to punt next week so will try ringing then.

If anyone has any comments before then I'd like to hear.

Tallboy2

Number on there now
Not English but looks gorgeous. But 100 coins in Harrogate for a 25 YO. It does sound too good to be true. I may TOFTT next Thursday if no one else gets there first.

Tallboy2

Fuck it , it's too good to be true, I'm not wasting me money.

Offline stevedave

Fuck it , it's too good to be true, I'm not wasting me money.

Quite possibly, but if you don't toftt then you'll never know...

Tallboy2

Quite possibly, but if you don't toftt then you'll never know...
Size 6? I'd snap her clean in half. Needs more meat. Stevedave my funds are very low and I would be disappointed if I spent a 100 on a bad punt. I'm the one who goes to Harrogate though. Decisions decisions???
I'm thinking about it...........

Offline stevedave

60 notes for half an hour. If I were closer to Harrogate I'd be tempted to have a dabble myself, but I'm not posh enough to be let in the district  :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

60 notes for half an hour. If I were closer to Harrogate I'd be tempted to have a dabble myself, but I'm not posh enough to be let in the district  :lol: :lol:
I was dabbling there last night with the one that the fishy one says won't see you if you're on a site like this.
Leeds knocks the socks off Harrogate except for Kimberly Courtesan

Tallboy2

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:20:08 am by Tallboy2 »

Offline stevedave

Well, it's the same profile so presumably, yes. One neg, one pos...time for a deciding vote?

I also note her location has changed to Bradford now.

Tallboy2

Well, it's the same profile so presumably, yes. One neg, one pos...time for a deciding vote?

I also note her location has changed to Bradford now.
Well that's sorted it for me. I don't venture out that far.

Tallboy2

She possibly has a drink problem. Read the reviews from my link above and on her AW profile one punter claims she was drunk.