Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy189-High Barnet-En5.  (Read 4463 times)

16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to the punter Tantric Talents for his review on Jessy. :thumbsup: Not punted for a while but decided to book Jessy and Barnet is good for me, the premises she is working from is very well known to me from punting with a number of WGs their over the years.

Jessys number isn't always on her profile, this can be because she isn't working or is booked up. Jessy said she was Hungarian, was mid to late-20s a size 12 ish with a bit of fat on her. I found her attractive. Speaks good English.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO/Fingering on her. Her kissing was excellent and her OWO was also excellent, she knows how to suck a cock. Good attitude throughout, was friendly and made an effort to please. £120 for the hour. A good punt.

High Barnet tube station is a 15 minute walk away and its uphill then flat on the way. The premises is near Barnet Hospital so getting a bus is an option from Barnet High Street after you come out the tube station. If driving the road itself is pay by phone parking but there is free parking if you can get a space on the Barnet Road just after the junction of Wellhouse Lane.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

tristen92

Punted this girl a few weeks back; nothing to add, though found her personality/flat arrangement a little awkward. They treat punters like they're smuggling drugs and held me there for ages because they didn't want neighbours to see. Parking is a nightmare; Barnet hospital is the best bet. Otherwise, a very good punt for those who like curvy girls.

Offline claretandblue

Cheers for the review, this girl used to work from Farringdon too?

I have never seen her but she has been on my back up hotlist for ages

Offline smiths

Yes I think she did.

Offline hendrix

Glad your comeback punt was a good one! :drinks:

Offline OutForJustice80

She did. I've seen her in three locations over the years. This Barnet one sounds like the original one, then she was near chancery lane a couple of days a week and Farringdon another day or two. That was a while back now though and it seems now she's just in the one location which, if it is the same place, was the worst of the three and the smuggling thing from above rings a bell.

Offline tantric talents

You are very welcome Smiths. Glad you had a good time and thank YOU for your review of Olivia when she was working back In Acton which encouraged me to see her.  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Offline smiths

Offline claretandblue

She did. I've seen her in three locations over the years. This Barnet one sounds like the original one, then she was near chancery lane a couple of days a week and Farringdon another day or two. That was a while back now though and it seems now she's just in the one location which, if it is the same place, was the worst of the three and the smuggling thing from above rings a bell.
Cheers, Barnet is well out of my zone so little chance I will see her now  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

mrhappypants

Smiths,  glad it was a successful return.

Jessy got herself in a bit of hot water on UKP going back a year or more (touting as I recal) which I thought a shame because she is a pretty, skilled and enthusiastic girl. 

I like a pretty face and an hourglass figure.  Jessy is a little larger than my ideal (size 6 - 8) but is pretty and does have a very attractive body with large breasts, pronounced waist and a large shapely bottom.  If you like Marilyn Munroe...

Does she still have the slightly alternative haircut shaved at the sides?  Also, she made very good use of the mirror in her room in Farringdon - does her current room have mirrors?  I thought she was a great gentle submissive dirty experience.  The BJ with mirror is a lasting fond memory. 

Dave

Offline OutForJustice80

Oh no really? She went for the shaved undercut?? That's disappointing to hear.

Offline tantric talents

Oh no really? She went for the shaved undercut?? That's disappointing to hear.
No, that's all gone now. Fashion ! :lol:
At least hair grows out. Tats are something else if you decide you subsequently hate them, but at least a reversal cream is now in development!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:23:32 pm by tantric talents »

mrhappypants

No, that's all gone now. Fashion ! :lol:
At least hair grows out. Tats are something else if you decide you subsequently hate them, but at least a reversal cream is now in development!

Good.  I did not think the hairstyle flattering and took away from her very pretty face. 

Dave

Offline bestbefore

I remember seeing Jessy when she had just started out for £80 an hour. I thought she was good but I never went back. When she just reappeared I contacted her and asked for a discount for old times sake but my suggestion was politely declined. I think £120 is steep, with so many great girls at around the £100 mark.

Offline tantric talents

I think £120 is steep, with so many great girls at around the £100 mark.
Unfortunately I am finding more and more that really great girls in London @£100 are become harder to find.
Feel free to recommend a few ?  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Excellent one for the hotlist.  Thanks  :hi: