Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thief!  (Read 2679 times)

AlyxKidd44

External Link/Members Only

Took my phone + wallet out my jeans while in shower at mine and was gone!! Saw a blue sports car outside before I showered with someone in, gone after. Can't remember where found her; AW I think, had it on my phone but that's gone. F***ing b***h!! She no doubt saw how much I had on me.Keep a look out if anyone recognises her. She had dyed black hair when I saw her

Frenchy4012

Took my phone + wallet out my jeans while in shower at mine and was gone!! Saw a blue sports car outside before I showered with someone in, gone after. Can't remember where found her; AW I think, had it on my phone but that's gone. F***ing b***h!! She no doubt saw how much I had on me.Keep a look out if anyone recognises her. She had dyed black hair when I saw her

Same sort of thing happened to me in Birmingham a few years ago, she was a black girl on Birmingham Road.

vw

Sorry you had this happen to you, goo one for publishing the photos, can you not check your history to find phone numbers or websites you searched for her.

She looks a right dog to

Hidden Image/Members Only

sexdrugsrock

AlyxKidd44

It was an outcall at mine by [Address removed by admin]. I only have my pics as they sync with my google account. Unfortunately my call history/texts aren't set to. I thought she was a bait+switch at first, looked quite dif. She has 3 ugly moles close together on back of neck, left side and quite a few on chest I saw under her top, one big one on her left side of chest under her boob. Bit of a bent nose and big arse+thighs. Sure she had a cesarean scar too. Be warned!

vw

It was an outcall at mine by [Address removed by admin]. I only have my pics as they sync with my google account. Unfortunately my call history/texts aren't set to. I thought she was a bait+switch at first, looked quite dif. She has 3 ugly moles close together on back of neck, left side and quite a few on chest I saw under her top, one big one on her left side of chest under her boob. Bit of a bent nose and big arse+thighs. Sure she had a cesarean scar too. Be warned!

Would delete your address not advisable to put on the internet to many creeps about !

HAve asked admin to delete to !

AlyxKidd44

Understood, apologies. She hadeastern european accent too, probs Pole or Romanian. If anyone finds her profile let me know and warn others. Not a pleasant experience

Offline backofthenet

Why were YOU in the shower in your own flat when she was there? Why didn't you shower beforehand?
Or have I misunderstood?

Offline Oooops

Why were YOU in the shower in your own flat when she was there? Why didn't you shower beforehand?
Or have I misunderstood?
Also why can't you remember where you found her, I can remember most of my punts and where from, especially the bad ones but to get ripped off and then 'can't remember' where you found her??? That info would give possible vital info and would be the first place I'd go for payback !!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:41:38 pm by Oooops »

vw

Also why can't you remember where you found her, I can remember most of my punts and where from, especially the bad ones but to get ripped off and then 'can't remember' where you found her??? That info would give possible vital info and would be the first place I'd go for payback !!

She nicked his punting phone, he said numbers and websites were on there !

Offline Bumbuttass

There's something not right about this chap's posts, but I am a cynical fucker so what do I know

AlyxKidd44

And here I am trying to do you all a favor, so you don't suffer same fate. Can't win.

My net history was on my phone, so lost that. Been looking for her since

Took shower because she arrived way earlier, as I just got in from work. Anyway I'm not going to bother explaining, take warning or don't. I'm trying to help. I've been looking for a while, and was chasing after the wrong broad at first thanks to a prat at work who was "sure" he knew who she was. Realised other day google account stores my screenshots and camera pics, got them back with my tablet. I know she turned my phone off though or took sim out because tried ringing right after in case I had just misplaced.

She seemed pleasant, I wasn't expecting anything like that. I just hope you are all as cynical and suspicious with wg's as you are with my posts, like I should have been

Offline Oooops

She nicked his punting phone, he said numbers and websites were on there !
Unless he's got multiple girls lined up he'd certainly remember the site, there's only so many to choose from and I'd be straight back to that 'site' as a first call. It's a start to look for her.

AlyxKidd44

Most of the girls I've seen were from AW. there were a few from others, I've searched them all anyway and cannot find. My memory is for s***

crab

Pretty sure google stores your web activity as well (if turned on)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:47:32 pm by crab »

getonit

There's something not right about this chap's posts, but I am a cynical fucker so what do I know

Yes , but even so it is a lesson to us all to be on our guard no matter how comfortable you feel with the girl, even with incalls I keep all my valuables with me if I go out the room for a shower as I always have a shower bag to put my stuff in .
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:23:49 am by getonit »

Offline temptation

Pretty sure google stores your web activity as well (if turned on)

It will especially if using Chrome unless it's in incognito mode.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Just an observation...
Was this pre-punt or post? Whilst difficult to believe, I'd think it possible to notice moles etc... But the scar from a c-section? Call me ignorant but I wouldn't have thought that would have been noticeable until she was at least topless... Unless she was meant to join you mid-shower?

Am I missing something in the chronology?

It's fucking shot that she summer from you! I'm always paranoid about that shit so I never leave my stuff unattended!

AlyxKidd44

Pre punt, left shower to get clean and gone. She had claret/purple fishnet-style vest on underneath coat, could pretty much see through it

Benson50

Pre punt, left shower to get clean and gone. She had claret/purple fishnet-style vest on underneath coat, could pretty much see through it
Sorry to join in with the general scepticism, but it is a serious accusation against this person.
If she is wearing a coat, I find it difficult to picture you getting a good look at the back of her neck, did she have very short hair? You seem to have a familiarity with her moles and scars that would be difficult to get in the greeting process before she has even removed her coat.
Also, I'm struggling to accept the level of naivety involved in leaving her with your valuables (in a sense, you're lucky she didn't rifle through drawers etc.) and then putting "your" address on this site.
The  penetrating sharpness and acute memory skills you apparently used in instantaneously mapping out her major landmarks,  have disappeared from every other aspect of this story.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:58:49 am by Benson50 »

Benson50

I just checked out Alyxkidd's previous 7 posts before "Thief" and 6 of them concern "Naughty Bella".

This looks to me like one WG defaming another.

Dellboy

I just checked out Alyxkidd's previous 7 posts before "Thief" and 6 of them concern "Naughty Bella".

This looks to me like one WG defaming another.

+1

thailuver

thailuver

strange every single item of use in capturing has gone? oh except a crystal clear photo

Offline Boundless

So many schoolboy errors there.
Surely no-one in their right mind would take a shower with a WG in the place, let alone leave your valuables about.
Should have either a) made her wait outside till showered or b) get her in there with you.
And for fucks sake never show how much dosh you got...Durrrr!