Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to the site,so some previous punt history  (Read 1494 times)

Magic Man

Been punting for 5-6 years on and off,only discovered this site end of last year and now thought I'd join up.

Seems to be the way to put up previous punts as a starting point on here,so here goes.

First punt was overpriced for what it was,I think about £80hh,Blonde size 12,5'8ish,I'd say early 30's back in 2010,very basic service,covered oral,basic positions,not overly friendly/welcoming,stayed up Slateford,was up one of the dead end streets on the south side before Matalan. Profile long gone.

I wanted to try again,so
Bionca,Profile gone.
Polish I think,toured as I saw her a couple of times in different flats. Stunning body and face,tried her damed hardest to get a second pop out of me each visit! :thumbsup: Petite,maybe about 5'2-5'4 size 6-8,early 20's,brunette/dirty blonde,decent coms. She wore a PVC sort of short body suit with her breasts out in her profile pic,sloppy OWO,lots of positions,took requests well. Very good,as I did return, just not much chat from her. Good Value

Devilish Diva,Profile not always on,also last time was in Newcastle.
Busty MILF,petite at 5'1,black hair,early 40's but looks in her 30's,good coms,filthy as hell,luckily I got in there and saw her before she would only see regulars. Squirted multiple times every booking,sloppy OWO,CIM,facials,swallow,filthy talk,anal a couple of times,again took requests well! Great Value

AAb.bby or what ever her profile name was.
Last year,good looking mid 20's Rom girl,good coms,about 5'4ish,some visible tattoos and piercings,Dalry area,I took a chance and very good,great OWO with CIM & swallow for £20 extra. Got very wet,liked her hair being pulled in doggy and also got her to lie on her back with head over the side of the bed as I throat fucked her... :thumbsup: and one off the bucket list! Only girl who has made me pop 3 times in 1hour with her oral skills! Great Value
Appeared back start of this year,but gone again,I never saw after last summer as she had another girl move in with her.

Busty Danna-Lee External Link/Members Only
I saw her down leith 2-3 years ago,good coms,nice enough girl,visible tattoos,huge fake breasts,but really well done! OWO,massage,keen to please,but down side was she had her dogs in the flat and they were barking. Good Value,would return maybe as she's back up on tour.

Katyx26  External Link/Members Only
She was on tour,Polish,good coms,took request well before arrival,good looking girl,some stretch marks,but doesn't bother me as not obvious,tattoos,about 5'8 or 5'9,profile very accurate. Only a 30min booking so Sloppy OWO,CIM also let me film it. She really got into the oral as well! Would visit again if she came back on tour.

Rachel_Glasgow External Link/Members Only
Gorgeous wee thing from Glasgow. I saw her when she was through on a mini tour. Stunning,good coms,very friendly and also very willing to please! profile is accurate,just wish I'd booked longer with this one!

Kylie Flirt External Link/Members Only
Profile pics are maybe slightly old now,nice enough girl,but tainted booking in I don't know if it was her,but a few days later I had a burning sensation(was only a 30min oral booking),went to clinic and wasn't anything on the list,but still a bacterial infection,had to take antibiotics to clear it up. I even messaged her to let her know just incase,but no response. Wouldn't see again on that.

LeslieScot External Link/Members Only
Profile pic are accurate,and best pair of natural breasts I've ever seen! but that was about it. Fake moans,poor OWO,very awkward thought the booking,was an outcall booking to hotel as that was all she would do at the time. She arrived late,not that bothered as was in no rush,but left earlier than originally planned. My fault for not wearing a watch. But that was a bad one.

Lilywhitexx - her profile has disappeared and questions to her having retired have been mentioned.
Good coms through AW,profile was accurate,good punt all round with OWO,CIM,swallow,many positions and keen to please. I just wasn't sure after though. I enjoyed,but not sure if I'd return...Looks like that decision has been made for me.

April-Again Profile gone
Like everyone said,she was an absolute nightmare to get hold of,also unreliable as she canceled a couple of booking on me short notice. But I managed to see her. Gorgeous girl,again like many have said,a bit ditsy,great sex though. My only thing apart from a nightmare to contact and book would be she kept bucking constantly when I was giving oral,not I don't mind if someone says I'm too soft/hard,like this or not like that etc,but she said she liked it,but it ended up killing my neck! Ha not the worse criticism! It's a shame she's gone now,but then again,how many times would I be left horny through poor booing skills on her part.

Anyway,thats just some,I could go on with good bad and indifferent punts,but hopefully that's enough just now.

Offline Poopster

Roger De Her

Paul Daniels I presume???   I see you have cleverly engineered a Life Revision ( and, no offence, but I never did get the Debbie thing!),  so. Welcome to the World Of Working Woman Waggling!  I'm sure you will enjoy, Magic Man.

Thanks for the intro.  I recognise a few of these ( Bionca's going back a bit!..but she woz a Krakir!!  Abby Bby is still around I think tho her flatmate is not, and I also have danced with Rachel Glasgow and Lillywhite ).

Could I respectfully request that now you are "family" , going forward,  you post individual reviews in the Review Section which will greatly facilitate Users Researching Activities??

Happy shaggin'

Roj
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:49:48 pm by Roger De Her »

Magic Man

Cheers.

I'll post any further reviews in the review section,just wanted to give a brief history of my punting escapades.

Offline Marmalade

Cheers.

I'll post any further reviews in the review section,just wanted to give a brief history of my punting escapades.

Good move. I wish more new-joiners would do the same!

Offline Courtney

Good move. I wish more new-joiners would do the same!

+1

....better than the usual...."Hi, I'm a newbie, any recommendations?"  :unknown: :dash:

Burnside

I have as well, but with no one active on adult work at the moment.
What do you want me to do write up a review that is no good for anyone to see. :angry:
Tell you what i'll go to the cash point in about an hours time, and take out 100 notes to punt the first lass that becomes available just so i can do a review. :sarcastic:

Offline Poopster

What do you want me to do write up a review that is no good for anyone to see. :angry:
Tell you what i'll go to the cash point in about an hours time, and take out 100 notes to punt the first lass that becomes available just so i can do a review. :sarcastic:

Get a grip you over-sensitive tube.

Offline Happyjose

You said in your first post:

She's got a profile on adult work with a red alert.
I've seen her a few times but wouldn't go back after my last visit as she has filled out quite a bit.

Why not review her?

Just trying to help you out....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:36:39 pm by Happyjose »

mikey1028

Ah Bionca, my first ever punt. Saw her a couple of times back in the day. What I wouldn't do for one more go...

Burnside

You said in your first post:

Why not review her?

Just trying to help you out....
Well i can see your point although she has had 2 neutral reviews last week more or less stating the same opinions as what i would have written if i had of joined earlier. :(
I don't see the point in writing a 3rd review, as it will be almost similar as the past 2 reviews on her. :timeout:

DG

Well i can see your point although she has had 2 neutral reviews last week more or less stating the same opinions as what i would have written if i had of joined earlier. :(
I don't see the point in writing a 3rd review, as it will be almost similar as the past 2 reviews on her. :timeout:

Don't necessarily need a new review for the reasons you've stated, but if you post in the original reviews, if only to confirm or refute from your own experience is always helpful.

Burnside

Cheers m8 or should that be +1  :drinks:

ickydicky

hey frank, you banged that june ackland :yahoo:

Burnside

hey frank, you banged that june ackland :yahoo:
Don't know who or what your talking about, maybe a bit more detail might help.

ickydicky

she is in same nick as you :wackogirl: and got the uniform too :yahoo:

Burnside

+1 She would have been on my to do list if she was a w.g a nice bit of m.i.l.f but no doubt more of a g.i.l.f if she was made an appearance again. :sarcastic: