Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Massage  (Read 296404 times)

Offline Tom28

For anyone whos interested, give these girls a shout. I have been a couple of times, and its £40 for a 30min massage with HE included. Some of the girls there aren't the greatest looking but its cheap and cheerful, and I have had some decent enough experiences with them.

External Link/Members Only

Where are they based Randall? Anything else other than HE?

Offline hornyguyr23

Not to be an asshole, but if you click the link you can see they’re based on the Lisburn road

Offline Johnrobbie

Not to be an asshole, but if you click the link you can see they’re based on the Lisburn road

But it’s a long road!!!

Offline Deaconfool

Any ladies around newtownabbey or that side of town

Offline Tom28

Fair comment but bit more detail such as shop or house is what I’m looking for - also some of these say one area when they are in another

Johnboy553

Who does best actual massage in Belfast? The good masseuses in orchid Thai etc don’t do happy ending and the ones who do happy ending are abysmal massages. Anyone had an amazing massage?

Offline Randall_graves

Fair comment but bit more detail such as shop or house is what I’m looking for - also some of these say one area when they are in another

They seem to move about a bit. I was with them just off Botanic, then again in the Holylands and I think they are down Ulsterville Ave lately. Its always in a house.

Offline Randall_graves

Best massage with guaranteed HE is definitely Maya in my opinion.....

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:21:07 pm by Randall_graves »

Offline Johnrobbie

Who does best actual massage in Belfast? The good masseuses in orchid Thai etc don’t do happy ending and the ones who do happy ending are abysmal massages. Anyone had an amazing massage?

Try Yuri in orchid, you’ll be surprised by the massage

Offline Curious-1

Best massage with guaranteed HE is definitely Maya in my opinion.....

I'm with you Randall, Maya is very good.

Offline Gordo

Talking about Ulsterville, I was at a flat /apartment in that road recently. It had the exact same print, picture on the wall as one round Cromwell road from a previous visit.. . Maybe it was owned by the same landlord who got a job lot.
Sad that the print picture t on the walls were more memorable than the Punt.

Offline scrumpy1471

Well the one advertised at 243 Lisburn Rd doesn’t appear to be there anymore. Now a nail technician.

it's a few doors down beside the Danske Bank - waste of time though, been twice and seen different girls. On asking for HE told it's not available

Offline Distantdirtbag

£40 of a tip is far too much. The massage on its own is 40 quid for the hour, so all in all its £80 for a rub n tug which is very expensive for what you are getting. They must be getting popular, cos when I started going you could get a 40min massage for 25 quid and the tip was 25 as well.

Been going for a while and it was always £20. Tried to hit me recently for £40 and swiftly told Rose to f**k off.

I won't be back. Hope nobody else is paying that kind of money.

Offline Tom28

Been going for a while and it was always £20. Tried to hit me recently for £40 and swiftly told Rose to f**k off.

I won't be back. Hope nobody else is paying that kind of money.

Couldn’t agree more mate! Same happened me there

Used to be able to suck her tits and now you get the most effortless HE and a Massage that she can’t be fucked giving either!

£40 is a joke!

Offline Fuckface12

Anyone seen Katie from Orchid

Offline Billybobs

Anyone tried the oriental massage in bangor thats on gumtree ? Thnx in advance

Offline Randall_graves

Anyone seen Katie from Orchid
Katie is the owner/manager mate, she doesn't do massages herself.

Offline Jasonself1

Anyone tried the oriental massage in bangor thats on gumtree ? Thnx in advance

Where abouts is that

Offline Fuckface12

Where abouts is that
Oh rite lol she’s the only one I like the look off. Her profile pic is up amongst the girls

Offline Randall_graves

Try Yuri in orchid, you’ll be surprised by the massage
This was a terrific recommendation! Booked in with her earlier today and it was pretty damn good!! Cheers!

Offline Corey123

Please do share more info guys about your experiences with Yuri. Does she give HE and how much of a tip is she looking for?

Offline Randall_graves

Please do share more info guys about your experiences with Yuri. Does she give HE and how much of a tip is she looking for?

Yes, she does a HE. She took the towel off me during the massage so I just asked for it and she obliged. She didn't specify with me how much she wanted, I just said I would leave her a tip and afterwards gave her £30 which she seemed happy with. The 40min massage was 30 quid too, so £60 altogether.

Offline Corey123

Cheers. Does she get the boobs out?

Offline Randall_graves

Cheers. Does she get the boobs out?
No, but I didn't ask. I might next time though cos they look amazing...

Offline Corey123

Thanks Randall. Yeah Yuri looks the part in the photos. Booked in with Rose before but though that the massage was cut short & she was just interested in getting a big tip for HE. She was looking more of a tip that the massage cost! Think Ann would be a similar experience by the sounds of things

Dizz334

I have been to the 3 girls from Banbridge advertising on Gumtree. Two are down from Friar Tucks, 1st and 2nd floor, other is the opposite end of the main street facing a garage.
They all charge £35 for an hour and I had a great massage from all.
The one facing the garage did he for £60, bra off for £80 and completely nude for £100. Was great, she is small and curvy!
One beside Friars 2nd floor is a bit older but with great body? Also did he for £60.
One on first floor did same but she is younger and thin, has a great body. Within the first 3 strokes she had grazed my balls. And spent 55 mins touching my balls and cock before she offered he. That was the best.

Anyone and more info on Belfast girls, hate having to drive to Banbridge! Booked in with Serene in Lisburn from Gumtree. Any info on her?

Some more information on which advert/phone number corresponds to which masseuse would be really helpful...

Offline 3imfred

This was a terrific recommendation! Booked in with her earlier today and it was pretty damn good!! Cheers!

Does Yuri only work at night?
Never on anytime i’ve been  :(

Offline Randall_graves

Does Yuri only work at night?
Never on anytime i’ve been  :(
Seems like she only does a Friday and Saturday evening. Just phone to make an appointment and ask for her.

Theres another one that works there that is super hot, but I don't know her name - small, gorgeous, long black hair, slim and huge jebs. Anyone know her?

Offline Corey123

Yuri works Sunday afternoons also. Would be interested in getting the name of the other one mentioned sounds good

Offline Chloe15532

Just to add one to the list on Orchid - saw Kat today, confirmed no HE or extras available from her personally. Unfortunately, Ann Yuri and Rose were not working today!

Offline bongobongo101

Has Tee quit the massage business? Can't seem to find her adverts on Gumtree anymore.

Offline Randall_graves

Just to add one to the list on Orchid - saw Kat today, confirmed no HE or extras available from her personally. Unfortunately, Ann Yuri and Rose were not working today!
What does Kat look like?

Offline Mkdng

Has Tee quit the massage business? Can't seem to find her adverts on Gumtree anymore.
Tee on vivastreet

Offline Soulsparc

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:37:23 am by Soulsparc »

Hughjass1

Anyone ever had any luck with Gina in banbridge. Works at the bottom of the town. Been a few times awesome massage lovely girl but not sure if she would go further. Cheers.

Offline Rkid2000

Anyone ever had any luck with Gina in banbridge. Works at the bottom of the town. Been a few times awesome massage lovely girl but not sure if she would go further. Cheers.
Was she called Tina at a time? Is it near FTs?

Offline Rkid2000

Some more information on which advert/phone number corresponds to which masseuse would be really helpful...
may I ask which filling station it is?

Hughjass1

Was she called Tina at a time? Is it near FTs?
she said it was Gina. Small pretty wee lady. Very chatty. Not sure if or how see if she might do more.

djm624

Orchid Thai got a decent massage from Ann £40 for an hour. Turned over and asked for HE which she duly obliged. She got her tits out as an extra, let me have a feel and a suck. Great jebs, HE was average, thought £40 tip a bit pricey. Probably not good value but enjoyed it anyway.

Offline Fuckface12

Who is the best massage an HE around ?

Offline Rkid2000

Any1 got any experiences with Jenna are Sara off of orchid massage? I like the look them the best tho it’s skills and extras I’m after?

Offline Fuckface12

Maya Belfast Dub Road
Maya looks rough. Would like someone pleasant on the eye who’s good st the other two things

Offline Randall_graves

Maya looks rough. Would like someone pleasant on the eye who’s good st the other two things
You must be thinking of someone else cos the Thai lady Maya on Dublin Rd is pretty hot. Theres plenty of talk about her on this thread and links to her ads. Definitely worth visiting.

Offline bongobongo101

Must be thinking of Maya in Orchid. To be fair the other Maya on Dublin Road doesn't seem to be advertising at the moment.

Offline belfastkid

You must be thinking of someone else cos the Thai lady Maya on Dublin Rd is pretty hot. Theres plenty of talk about her on this thread and links to her ads. Definitely worth visiting.

Does she only do Massage and HE??

Offline Fuckface12

Must be thinking of Maya in Orchid. To be fair the other Maya on Dublin Road doesn't seem to be advertising at the moment.
Sorry thought you where talking about the orchid one.  What site is the good looking maya advertising on?

Offline Randall_graves

As far as I know she only does a massage and HE. I read on here that she goes topless too for an extra charge.

She normally advertises on Vivastreet but her ad isn't up at the moment. I posted a link on this thread a while back I think.

djm624

Anybody got anything more than a HE in Orchid Thai?