Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a decent punt in Glasgow G2  (Read 1069 times)

Averagejoe

Hey folks, I'm in Glasgow tonight and tomorrow and looking if there is a decent punt in the G2 area as I don't know Glasgow very well.

Offline Squire Haggard

Read the reviews. Whats your preference, young, old, well built, slim, four legs or two? 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:14:44 pm by Squire Haggard »

Averagejoe

Would prefer young and 2 legs, I'm quite partial to a red head but not too fussy

opentity

Not sure if it's quite G2, but Sexi.Sami.x is great fun, she was just at the start of Maryhill Road when I saw her
External Link/Members Only

Roger De Her

DG

Would prefer young and 2 legs, I'm quite partial to a red head but not too fussy

In G3 but can't think of a better red head External Link/Members Only

Averagejoe

She'd have been perfect for me, but she doesn't seem to be working today. I'll try the other girls if I can get away from work

Offline AndyMac1

My topz,  St Enochs, G1: (worth the walk)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You done a report on this one?  I'll be in town and fancy smashing her back door in ;-)

moosehead69

You done a report on this one?  I'll be in town and fancy smashing her back door in ;-)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4363
See reviews here saw her back in January well worth a visit won't be here much longer...

ickydicky

lucylonglegs is g3, near the PC world asnd mcdonalds in finieston. a good reliable fuck or splash and dash. easy to find if you dont know glasgow

Averagejoe

Cheers for the help guys, couldn't see any of them. Got stuck with work and have to come back up the road. Cheers anyway

ickydicky

ah well you can have a wank instead. cheaper :yahoo:

chico1000

Is it just me or is there something suspicious about somebody with zero posts coming on and asking such generic question.  Either that or a serial time waster.

Offline Marmalade

Is it just me or is there something suspicious about somebody with zero posts coming on and asking such generic question.  Either that or a serial time waster.
No. It's not just you. They are mostly serial wankers. They never come back, never do a review, just like to fantasize. Or at best, they don't get a shag. IF you are just visiting an area for one night on a tight work schedule it's a bugger but the easiest is to phone an agency (or in Edinburgh, walk into a sauna).